Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we'll leave it up to you! This app is a portable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio featuring virtual instruments, editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
We'd appreciate any feedback or bug reports!
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing with piano roll editor and MPE support
• Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
• Assign LFO's to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
• Sidechain on the compressor effects
• Inter-app audio effects and instruments
• AudioBus support (including AudioBus remote)
• Audio Unit instruments, effects and AU MIDI
• Virtual analog synthesizer 'Evolution One' featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO's that can be routed to 12 targets, Moog type filtering, effects, ARP, sequencer and more!
• Soundfont (sf2/sfz) support: free GS/GM Soundfont included, add more from the Soundfont shop or from your own collection
• Non-linear editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade, time-stretching etc. with full undo/redo
• Virtual instruments (comes with free instruments and more instrument packs to download)
• Track freezing to save CPU usage
• Clip volume and fade points
• Loop playback
• Automation of mixer and effect parameters
• Mix-down to WAV, AIFF and ALAC
• MIDI clock sync
• Punch in/out
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Media server to access your files easily from a desktop computer
• AudioShare support
• Cloud sync using Google Drive and Dropbox
In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your fourtrack recorder or tape machine!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• ToneBoosters effect pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• ToneBoosters Ferox
• ToneBoosters V4 Barricade
• ToneBoosters V4 EQ
• ToneBoosters V4 ReelBus
• ToneBoosters V4 Reverb
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont instrument packs
• Loop packs from Function Loops
The 'PRO' in-app purchase is only for people who downloaded version 1.x in the past and is not applicable to version 2.0 or higher.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! We'll gladly solve any problem!
* New look for the Fade, Normalize, Pitch Shift, Time Stretch and Repeat dialogs.
* The Pitch Shift dialog now offers a toggle to switch between two different algorithms and a 'Preserve formants' toggle for the newest algorithm.
* Project files with automation would exponentially grow in size due to event duplication after each save. Solved. Duplicate automation events are now also discarded when loading a project.
* For the people who haven't found it yet: a new user manual is available in PDF and HTML. You can access it through More -> Help -> Online manual.
Ratings and Reviews
Drag and drop for 5 stars
I keep on trying this app, and each time find much to admire and much potential. I’d love to use it more, but the thing that continually slows me down is not being able to drag and drop .wav files from Files App straight into my chosen track, expecting them to end up next to the previous sample, without any extra work.
A couple of things that are counter productive.
1. Need ability to adjust individual note volumes within a chord/drum hits, etc, that happen simultaneously.
2. Need a Channel EQ bypass button.
3. Sliders for Volume, EQ settings, etc need to indicate their value before being touched, so I know what adjustment I’m making, not just the value I’m going to.
Some great updates recently.
Once you learn how to use this app - and it’s workflow is slightly different to other DAW’s - you will find a stable, highly optimised and efficient app. The new synth is brilliant and the recent flurry of updates are turning this into my go to DAW on the iPad. Well done to the dev.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Davy Wentzler
- 161.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © eXtream Software Development
- In-App Purchases
- PRO (v1.x only) £5.99
- ToneBoosters Ferox £1.99
- Toneboosters EQ V4 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.