Traveling to and from work, while exercising, or waiting in line - find your smile in a book with Audiobook Builder!
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings, and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in Books, Music, or iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
• Import directly from audio CDs: As you import, Audiobook Builder automatically ejects each CD and asks for the next.
• Join the audio files you already have: Already ripped your CDs or have a collection of audio files? Audiobook Builder can quickly join them together.
• Create enhanced chapter stops: Group files into chapters with custom names and artwork.
• Choose your own quality settings: Use the built-in presets or customize the audio settings to your personal taste.
• Drag & drop straight from Music or iTunes and build directly to Books, Music, or iTunes.
Learn more about Audiobook Builder
• Download & print Audiobook Builder's built-in help: https://www.splasm.com/audiobookbuilder
• Share with other Audiobook Builder users in our forums: https://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about Audiobook Builder to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
• Now fully compatible with M3 Macs. Still works great on every other Mac that can run OS X 10.11 El Capitan and later, all the way up to the latest macOS 14 Sonoma.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and fast
I have lots of CD audiobooks which I’ve ripped to mp3 over the years. ABB lets me chapter them, add metadata as well as covers, quickly and simply.
There may be more sophisticated programs out there, but I’ll never find or use them because for what need it to do, ABB is great value. Why would I look further?
Works Perfectly with the way Apple insists we consume books
Having been very frustrated with the change in the way Apple forced me to try to put my audiobooks into Big Sur I have finally found something that works. Simple piece of software to use that works well.
I'm studying with audio books and talk series. Inconviently they are presented as hundreds of separate MP3 files, which are a pain to manage. This handy proram makes short work of packaging things up into convenient m4b files I can throw on my phone fr convenient listening.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Splasm Software, Inc.
- 22.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2023 Splasm Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 3-day Trial £0.00
- Audiobook Builder 2 £9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.