AudioNote links the notes you take to the audio recorded when you take them. The result is a linked index of your recording that quickly provides invaluable audio context for your notes.
• Amplified audio recording, automatically adapting to room size and volume level
• Noise reduction filter, eliminating unwanted background noise
• Recording can be paused and restarted as necessary, with no time limit
• Notes are linked with the recorded audio at the time they were taken
• Rich text notes - customizable fonts, colors, bullets, symbols with timestamps
• Handwritten notes and drawings
• Photos, shapes, text highlighting
• PDF slides - take notes directly on presentation slides and other documents
• Tap notes to seek to the linked audio
• Tap and hold to seek slightly beforehand
• Notes follow along with playback, highlighting and auto-scrolling
• Adjustable playback speed with automatic pitch correction
Organize, Sync & Share
• Create folders to organize your files by class, project, client, etc.
• Automatically sync between devices using iCloud or Dropbox
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Email, AirDrop, Wifi & more
• Cross-platform support for iOS, Mac, & Windows
• Higher quality recording
• Import pre-recorded audio and add notes
• Time of Day timestamps for meeting minutes
• 1 month Free Trial
Avoid confusion and embarrassing, costly mistakes. With the instant access and added clarity of AudioNote, you will take more effective notes, save time and ultimately achieve better results. Download AudioNote today.
AudioNote 2 offers the AudioNote 2 Pro subscription for $9.99 / year along with a 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate specified above. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
Improved dark mode support
Ratings and Reviews
Good but I am trying to access a file in Dropbox or iCloud then it is not possible. Big head ache. Not very happy. Now a days it is a trick all these app makers to make profits they play tricks.
Quite nice but looks really cluttered
Always fancied an app like this on iPad.
The best the competition offer is the ability to record audio as an extra thing added to the note
This app actually understands that you voice is what should control the actual drawing of the note and they should be together
A bit like livescribe echo but not needing an external pen / pencil
This does it well and even provides some audio editing features.
The problem well, I’m not happy about the look of the note when it is played back. It just looks like a revolting mess that animates what I drew and then leaves it there - so I am note clear about ideas I’m putting down, what progression what flow of thought etc.
It’s good the way the app scrolls down the note as you come to parts of the note that don’t appear in view. That’s nice.
I’d really have loved it if the parts of the note as i’m playing back down appear or appear partly visible. Then it would have been good.
Even could have considered subscriptions.
The only other thing is the pen tools you get are quite a-la Windows 3.0 Paintbrush. Was this so deliberate retro pun or is that actually right? 8 colours? Line, square, and circle tools?
Shame because they got a lot of things right.
The other thing is the thickness of the note paper. The horizontal lines are almost black.
Shame like I say. There’s very few out there that compete with this. Linking audio to writing notes is not common
Good but could be better !!
I have used this product for several years - reliable and has been so useful but the advert but was an issue as others have found - the button to get rid of it is so small it is a positive hurdle to good use . It comes up as an advert just when you don’t want it .
I record a lot of lectures I attend and it is excellent for playing back at a later time and editing .
Guys - don’t sell out just for an advert .
I realise it helps you earn income but it is damaging your product
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luminant Software, Inc
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Luminant Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- AudioNote 2 Pro £8.99