A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device, and manage your AUM recordings. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
- Updates for iOS 14
- FileProvider plugin: fix handling of directories with many files
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Versatile an feature rich, it’s technically far ahead of other recording apps I tried, considering its only nominally an audio file management app.
I did have an issue recording ALAC at 24bit - setting to 24, the resulting file was 16bit. 32 bit seemed ok. This is probably a restriction that I don’t know about but if so I can’t find it documented as such, in fact I read elsewhere that ALAC should support 24 bit.
Overall though, a diamond in the rough.
Absolute must for anyone working with audio files
Transferring files between anything and anywhere to anyone ? This app makes it smooth. Received any type of file then AudioShare makes it simple to find and move . That on its own is enough to make you realise you need this app , yet it does more . I use this app every single day for a variety of tasks that it enables me to with as little fuss as possible = less drama more techno
The sonic screwdriver/Swiss army knife of the IOS world
This app is the universal go to file manager and quick previewed for all my audio needs. I use it to capture quick ideas, store and review loops, samples, tracks, etc..... I convert formats, do quick and dirty trims, send to soundcloud and on and on and on and on. If there was a desert island disks for iOS apps, this would be on the list and it would probably be the one that I would brave the waves to save in the last resort.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.