Audreio is an elegant solution for connecting devices in your music making process. Stream and record full bandwidth audio between iOS devices or iOS and desktop DAWs (running the Audreio plugin).
No audio interface is needed. Using your existing router over the local network (or via the standard device cable between iOS and desktop connections), Audreio streams audio from an Inter-App Audio (IAA) application on one device, the built-in mic, or a recorded file to another device. The received audio can then be routed to the speaker, an IAA host, or captured to a file using the built-in recorder.
Audreio’s easy-to-use interface will have you streaming audio in no time. Simply select a device on your local network that you would like to send audio from, and you’re ready to stream. There are no IP addresses to enter and no complicated set-up to deal with.
• Audio streaming (via cable): Stream 32-bit audio between your iOS device and the Audreio plugin—sold separately—running on a DAW (e.g. ProTools, Logic, Live, etc...)
• Wireless audio streaming: Stream 16-bit audio between other iOS devices running Audreio, or between a desktop DAW running the Audreio plugin.
• Recorder: Capture the incoming audio from a remote device, an IAA app, or the microphone.
• Safe Record: When recording from a remote connection, the audio file will not have glitches even under poor network conditions where live streaming produces audible glitches.
• File export: Export recorded files via AudioCopy or iTunes file sharing
• Transport: Control playback and recording on a remote device and IAA host with the transport controls.
• IAA effects hosting: use your iOS device as an effect from another device
• MIDI support with Audreio plugin: use an iOS instrument just like a synth plugin in your DAW
Requires iOS 10.3 or higher.
Note: Reliable streaming of uncompressed audio over wi-fi depends heavily on your router and network conditions. Audreio provides a simple setting to control the relation between latency and streaming performance.
Support for latest OS and devices.
Improved Bluetooth playback support.
Removed remote session support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what you need it to
Whilst there can be some latency issues here and there (to be expected really) this does a great job of wirelessly streaming the audio to your DAW. It does exactly what I need it to do and I feel it’s money well spent. This really helps open up more possibilities for using your iPad for sound design and musical applications. Only thing that bothers me is that I would love to see more formats for the plug in application, as currently there is only an AU version available (AAX would be greatly appreciated).
Essential kit for sonic dabblers
Unlike some of its more complex rivals, Audreio 'just works' bridging the gap between IOS and a Mac or PC. The first time I tried this with Logic Pro X....bingo! The one drawback I've found so far is that control is via the iPad only. My attempts to integrate an iRig keyboard all failed.
iPad to iPad works good as long as you're close to your router, needs a few more features and functions and a facelift to make it more appealing but for free it's great I don't like the idea of paying a subscription fee to stream or 25$ for the vst plugin, it should be free and a one off payment for the app.
- 8.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Audreio
- In-App Purchases
- 30 minutes £2.99
- 125 minutes £9.99
- 360 minutes £23.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.