Augmented Chinatown 2.0 is an app from the UK’s leading platform for British Chinese artists, Chinese Arts Now, producers, and creators of art telling Chinese stories in contemporary and innovative ways.
London’s Chinatown, and the area it sits in, has been the stage for a multitude of stories over its constantly evolving history. Augmented Chinatown 2.0 brings some of those stories to life in an immersive augmented reality experience that mixes striking visuals, miniature audio dramas, atmospheric music, and a guided tour through the area’s past and present and how it became the center of the Chinese community in London.
- Apologies the application does not run on iPhone 6.
- The map camera view has been zoomed slightly out to provide more visibility of the map in the World Scene.
- An ending page has been added to the last tour point.
- A pulse animation has been added to indicate the selected Tour point when selected from the Tab Menu Cards. If you are onsite this will indicate on the map where you should head to, to start the audio tour.
- The animation controlling the walking feet animation has been amended to react to the audio more clearly.
- Options Menu has been updated to reflect more information including Credits and FAQ.
- Small text amendments to notes and status messages for clarity.
- Small general fixes to UI elements for clarity and usability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Chinese Arts Now Ltd
- 476.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Chinese Arts Now Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.