Brew your own magic potion with Aunty Maggie. First choose one of four characters. Choose the ingredients to add to the cauldron by mixing the colours in the jars to create the colour of your monster. Then see what happens when they drink the potion!
Clear targets and multiple choices make this activity suitable for those needing to practice touch accuracy or learning to make choices. It can also be used with single and two switch scanning access using currently available iPad switch interfaces.
• Bright clear graphics on dark background to help users with visual impairments.
• Lots of opportunity for discussion and language development.
• Simple touch access to practice targeting skills.
• Switch scanning using single and two switch step scanning.
• Fun bright animated monster rewards.
Update for latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Inclusive Technology Aunt Maggies Recipe
Would be better if monster turned colour of potions added or alternatively turned the same colour as the coloured liquid in the cauldron.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.