- Cover full syllabus of exam with permission of ABRSM *
- Recommend by Bloomberg Businessweek and effectiveness proven by International Journal of Music Education.
- More than 500,000 users worldwide
- Up to 180 exam mock questions
- 94% users find aural skills improved after regular usage
- Improving your accuracy in pitch and in identifying features, training your musical ear
* The syllabus on which AURALBOOK for ABRSM is based is © by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music and is reproduced by permission of the copyright owner.
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 4 includes:
TEST 1: Sing a phrase and TEST 4: Clap a phrase
• Instant display and analysis on the original music sheet
• Comments and improvement advice given in a human voice
TEST 2: Sing note by note
• Automatically guides users to sing a phrase note-by-note
• Wrong pitch immediately pointed out
• Overall comment on accuracy and suggestions given in a human voice
TEST 3: Recognise characters and other features
• Learn frequently used terms in exam through multiple-choice answers
• If a wrong answer is selected, AURALBOOK will explain why the answer is inappropriate - not simply right or wrong!
Start your free trial now and make the best of AURALBOOK to elevate your music skills!
- Supports Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese! You can now select any combination of spoken language (English, Cantonese and Mandarin) and text language (English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese), based on your preference.
- Improved layout of buttons for multiple choice questions. You can now select the answers in an easier way.
- Additional stop button is added on top of the existing auto-detection of completing singing and clapping, you can now stop the recording manually after performing.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using AURALBOOK app for 3 years. It lets you go at your own pace and has a lot of practice questions. Definitely worth to buy the extra questions!
I've passed my Grade 4 ABRSM exam with distinction lately because of this app. The AI teacher responses to my performance immediatetly and provides feedbacks to me. Great app!
Awesome but simple app to use!
A very good way for self-learner to train their aural skills. It helps me to identify and differentiate intervals, chords, etc.
- Playnote Limited
- 225.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2019 Playnote Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Course 1 for ABRSM Grade 4 £25.99
- Course 1+2+3 for ABRSM Grade 4 £41.99
- Course 1+2 for ABRSM Grade 4 £33.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.