FIND DEALS ON NEW & USED CARS
• Choose from over 500,000 new and used cars for sale.
• Filter by what’s most important to you: manufacturer, price, mileage, right down to engine size and CO2 emissions.
• Easily compare cars side by side to help you decide.
• See if you’re getting a good deal with our price indicators. We’ll check how it compares to similar cars on the market and let you know if it’s a real bargain.
• Save your favourites and view them from any device.
• Get an alert when a new car matches your saved search.
• View detailed car specs with up to 100 images and high-quality videos.
EXPLORE FINANCE OPTIONS
• Search cars by monthly price – you might be surprised what you can afford.
• Find a finance deal that works for you.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
• Get 5 free background checks to see if a car has previously been stolen, scrapped, imported, exported or has been recorded as category C or D.
• Find a trusted dealership near you. We have cars from 1000s of dealers along with reviews from their customers.
SELL OR PART-EXCHANGE YOUR CAR
• Quickly and easily create an ad to sell your car. Simply enter your registration number and current mileage and we’ll fill in the vehicle details for you.
• Value your car for free. We’ll suggest a price based on analysis of over 500,000 used cars listed on our site. We’ll also let you know how this compares if you part-exchanged.
• Start your part exchange on Auto Trader and we'll send our guide valuation to you and the dealer.
BUY AND SELL OTHER VEHICLES TOO
Use our app to search for bikes, vans, motorhomes and caravans. Just select the vehicle you’re after and use the filters to narrow down your search.
SET UP ALERTS
We can send you alerts to remind you when your:
• MOT is due
• Insurance will renew
• Next service is due
• Tax expires
• Warranty will renew
YOUR FEEDBACK COUNTS
We’re always looking to make things better for our customers. If you have any feedback or suggestions for our app, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us @AutoTrader_UK, or send us a message on Facebook @autotraderuk.
ABOUT AUTO TRADER
Auto Trader started life as a local classified magazine in 1977 and since then, we’ve grown into a 100% digital business.
With over 10 million transactions each year, we’re the UK’s largest digital automotive marketplace. Our goal is to make the process of buying and selling cars easier for consumers, retailers and manufacturers.
Visual improvements and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Provides a great service.
If I’m looking to change cars this is the place I go to first. You can compare prices and specifications of the various models, see many photos of the interior/exterior/features etc and read many reviews by owners of the model you are interested in. If I’m looking for a new car it’s good to get first hand reviews of how it performs, economy, reliability wise and what extras may be worth paying extra for. If second hand, overall reliability is my key concern and how the model stands up to a few years of wear and tear. Plus features about car leasing, finance etc . I wouldn’t be without it.
One sided app and company !
I must say that in this day and age, where people like to socialise and share opinions this app and company is the exact opposite of that definition. Is it made for the seller or the buyer? My opinion is that the company’s policy is leaning almost 100% towards the sellers and by this I am referring to some of the buyers key freedoms being slashed out. For example why can the buyer seen when a car was put up for sale?( ordered by date posted) Or why can we leave comments on cars? Instead of travelling 100 miles to see a car and be disappointed, I would rather read comments from people who already seen the car.( this makes buying a second hand car a long process ). For example, I am looking at this time to buy my next car and 2 days ago I just traveled 150 miles to visit 3 cars in 5 hours. Thats allot of resources to invest in just 3 cars. All in all, what I am saying is that autotrader is no being customer orientated. Yeah, sellers pay the fee, but customers buy the cars. And apparently, they do not know that. And out of my experience from 2 days ago, I have to put my car search on hold for another 2 weeks, which in the end means, no sale of any of your advertised car, a.k.a. No money going around. Give these lines a thought Autotrader. A good, deep one. Or not, and then cry of revenue loss when another similar app comes around.
Great App but missing a few tools.
This app needs to include some kind of commenting system on cars, so that it can save other people time. Instead of travelling miles to look at a car how much easier would it be to read comments about it, from someone who had viewed it in person already? And not even that, what if you wanted to quickly ask a question about the vehicle before going down to look at it. You could just comment with your question and have the seller respond, much easier than going out your way to find the sellers contact info. I also think the saved search notifications need to be improved. Instead of just telling me there are new cars, I’d like the app to actually tell me the make/model of cars that have new listings. This would be extremely helpful since I have notifications for multiple makes of cars turned on. Besides these issues the app is a great way to find a new car.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.