Advanced electronic pilot logbook featuring: Fast flight entry, custom reports, secure backup features, social sharing and so much more. Use and synchronize across all your iOS devices for one transparent price.
*** Real User Feedback ***
“This one’s a keeper. I’ve tried a bunch of logbook apps and they all had something wrong with them. This one is excellent. Easy to use, and the reporting system, where you create your own criteria to calculate times, and estimate when you’ll reach certain goals based on past performance, is far more intuitive to use than anything ****** has to offer. Also, the 3 tiered back-up system is excellent. Never gonna lose my data now…”
"Using the free trial, found it easy to use and full of functionality. Great job the developers! The ease of connection to aims has been great, and the pdf formats are superb. Will definitely be buying when the trial expires."
"Excellent Logbook ... Fair price for a logbook like this!"
*** AvionLog Advantages ***
- Intuitive flight entry
- Live Sync between your devices
- Multiple independent backups online and in-app
- Auto night time calculation
- Sign flights
- Social sharing of flight maps and globes
- Import from LogTen Pro, mccPILOTLOG, CrewLounge PILOTLOG, Garmin Pilot Log and ZuluLog.
- Emirates, AIMS & AIMS HTML file imports
- Free for the first 350 flight hours or 6 months of usage, whichever takes longer
- Quickly log next and return flights
- Log duty times like reserve, standby etc.
- Log simulator time
- Custom reports with map view
- Track flight and duty limitations including pre-loaded FAR 117 and EU-OPS limits
- Track currency limits such as landings etc.
- Large database of airports and aircraft
- Multiple themes designed for bright and dark cockpits
- 'Carry forward' past flight time with a dedicated tool
- Bulk change tool to move flight time from one column to another. Ideal for adapting to logbook formats
- In-App FAQ’s & access to YouTube tutorials when online
- Quickly log off duty times
- Fast approach type logging
- Track your expiries like medical, licences, ratings
- Create and sign digital FAA endorsements
- Track relief time when flying heavy crew including an intuitive night time tool to adjust night hours for time spent in the seat
*** Commitment Free Flight Logging ***
Get to know your pilot logbook for 350 flight hours or 6 months, whichever is longer, ideal for busy pilots and students alike.
*** Features ***
Live sync - Included in your free trial and subscription AvionLog keeps all your flying up to date across all your iOS devices.
Backup - Our first priority is keeping your logbook data as safe as possible. Featuring automatic in-app backups for day-to-day issues as well as long term cloud backups.
Fast flight entry - AvionLog makes entering your flights as fast as possible. Log the way you want with powerful customizations.
- Pre-loads airfields based on the last time you operated that route.
- Quickly create your next flight, onward or return.
- Intuitively find people, airfields and aircraft without leaving the flight log entry.
- Set defaults such as: PIC/SIC and aircraft registration.
- Automatic day/night takeoff and landing entry.
- Automatic night flight time calculation.
Track your duties - with the ability to add simulator times, reserves, standbys and non flight related duties.
Reports - Pilots have different needs, goals, targets, limits and restrictions. With AvionLog’s comprehensive reports feature you can create just about any report you’ll ever need.
- Create PDF logbooks.
- Track periodic limits eg. annual flying limits with rolling and limit reports.
- Set a target report and predict career milestones.
- Generate detailed graphical breakdowns of your experience.
All flight reports come with a map feature to show the associated flights on a map.
Terms of Service: https://www.avionlog.com/legal/terms
New to AvionLog:
- Enhancements have been made to some visual elements including converting interactive text to buttons making them easier to identify.
- Improved experience and workflow when starting to use AvionLog for the first time or when adding a new device.
- Improved loading screen.
- Bug fixes including correcting a rounding error and a simulator logging error in PDF reports.
- A crash that was affecting the search function in endorsements has been corrected.
- Backup functionality has been improved to check that the destination (Box or DropBox) is not full prior to attempting to upload a backup file.
- Various other minor bug fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
Thank you to our users that have contacted us and helped us improve AvionLog for this release. Should you require any support or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
This one’s a keeper
I’ve tried a bunch of logbook apps and they all had something wrong with them.
This one is excellent. Easy to use, and the reporting system, where you create your own criteria to calculate times, and estimate when you’ll reach certain goals based on past performance, is far more intuitive to use than anything logten pro has to offer. Also, the 3 tiered back-up system is excellent. Never gonna lose my data now. I prefer the look of LogtenPro, but AvionLog’s one is still good, and it gets the job done more easily.
Still on the 6 months trial, and that’s the other thing. No one else will let you use all their logbook features unlimited for that period of time. Much cheaper too. 5/5
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review of AvionLog. We’re really happy to hear you’re having a positive experience. If you ever need any help, please feel free to contact us.
Blows logten away
Using the free trial, found it easy to use and full of functionality. Great job the developers! The ease of connection to aims has been great, and the pdf formats are superb. Will definitely be buying when the trial expires.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for that review. We will keep working to provide the best product we can. As always, if there is anything at all, big or small, we can help you with, please contact us.
Great app with huge potencial. Easy to sync and navigate. Simple way to keep track of hours or recency. Fair price for a logbook like this!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review. We hope AvionLog will continue to meet your needs! For any issues or feature requests/improvements, we’re available via email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Green Twin Software Ltd
- 88.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Green Twin Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvionLog Free Trial
- AvionLog Yearly Subscription £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.