Advanced electronic pilot logbook featuring: Fast flight entry, custom reports, secure backup features, social sharing and so much more. Use and synchronize across all your iOS devices for one transparent price.
*** Real User Feedback ***
“This one’s a keeper. I’ve tried a bunch of logbook apps and they all had something wrong with them. This one is excellent. Easy to use, and the reporting system, where you create your own criteria to calculate times, and estimate when you’ll reach certain goals based on past performance, is far more intuitive to use than anything ****** has to offer. Also, the 3 tiered back-up system is excellent. Never gonna lose my data now…”
"Using the free trial, found it easy to use and full of functionality. Great job the developers! The ease of connection to aims has been great, and the pdf formats are superb. Will definitely be buying when the trial expires."
"Excellent Logbook ... Fair price for a logbook like this!"
*** AvionLog Advantages ***
- Intuitive flight entry
- Live Sync between your devices
- Multiple independent backups online and in-app
- Auto night time calculation
- Sign flights
- Social sharing of flight maps and globes
- Import from LogTen Pro, mccPILOTLOG, CrewLounge PILOTLOG, Garmin Pilot Log and ZuluLog.
- Emirates, AIMS & AIMS HTML file imports
- Free for the first 350 flight hours or 6 months of usage, whichever takes longer
- Quickly log next and return flights
- Log duty times like reserve, standby etc.
- Log simulator time
- Custom reports with map view
- Track flight and duty limitations including pre-loaded FAR 117 and EU-OPS limits
- Track currency limits such as landings etc.
- Large database of airports and aircraft
- Multiple themes designed for bright and dark cockpits
- 'Carry forward' past flight time with a dedicated tool
- Bulk change tool to move flight time from one column to another. Ideal for adapting to logbook formats
- In-App FAQ’s & access to YouTube tutorials when online
- Quickly log off duty times
- Fast approach type logging
- Track your expiries like medical, licences, ratings
- Create and sign digital FAA endorsements
- Track relief time when flying heavy crew including an intuitive night time tool to adjust night hours for time spent in the seat
*** Commitment Free Flight Logging ***
Get to know your pilot logbook for 350 flight hours or 6 months, whichever is longer, ideal for busy pilots and students alike.
*** Features ***
Live sync - Included in your free trial and subscription AvionLog keeps all your flying up to date across all your iOS devices.
Backup - Our first priority is keeping your logbook data as safe as possible. Featuring automatic in-app backups for day-to-day issues as well as long term cloud backups.
Fast flight entry - AvionLog makes entering your flights as fast as possible. Log the way you want with powerful customizations.
- Pre-loads airfields based on the last time you operated that route.
- Quickly create your next flight, onward or return.
- Intuitively find people, airfields and aircraft without leaving the flight log entry.
- Set defaults such as: PIC/SIC and aircraft registration.
- Automatic day/night takeoff and landing entry.
- Automatic night flight time calculation.
Track your duties - with the ability to add simulator times, reserves, standbys and non flight related duties.
Reports - Pilots have different needs, goals, targets, limits and restrictions. With AvionLog’s comprehensive reports feature you can create just about any report you’ll ever need.
- Create PDF logbooks.
- Track periodic limits eg. annual flying limits with rolling and limit reports.
- Set a target report and predict career milestones.
- Generate detailed graphical breakdowns of your experience.
All flight reports come with a map feature to show the associated flights on a map.
Terms of Service: https://www.avionlog.com/legal/terms
Version 1.2.6 is being released to address an issue in the onboarding process identified by a user.
Version 1.2.5 of AvionLog has focussed on improvements to the current app service with improvements including:
1. The PDF/paper logbook outputs have been updated to include the app users name in the footer (to meet certain regulatory requirements).
2. Due to user requests for specific airfields or aircraft to be added to the database, a remote update process has been implemented allowing the global databases to be expanded remotely with the database update offered to you during app startup.
3. An issue affecting the connection to the Box cloud service provider was fixed. This ensures continuity of backups for users that choose to use Box as their backup storage location.
4. The output graphs for the standard reports have been updated to include more usable data.
5. Historical duties (the feature for carrying times forward from previous logbooks) has been updated with a minor related bug fix in reports being fixed.
As always, we are here to support all of our users, new and old. Please contact email@example.com anytime you want or need to be in touch with us.
Ratings and Reviews
This one’s a keeper
I’ve tried a bunch of logbook apps and they all had something wrong with them.
This one is excellent. Easy to use, and the reporting system, where you create your own criteria to calculate times, and estimate when you’ll reach certain goals based on past performance, is far more intuitive to use than anything logten pro has to offer. Also, the 3 tiered back-up system is excellent. Never gonna lose my data now. I prefer the look of LogtenPro, but AvionLog’s one is still good, and it gets the job done more easily.
Still on the 6 months trial, and that’s the other thing. No one else will let you use all their logbook features unlimited for that period of time. Much cheaper too. 5/5
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review of AvionLog. We’re really happy to hear you’re having a positive experience. If you ever need any help, please feel free to contact us.
A great logbook that works!
Having spent a considerable amount of time looking for an electronic logbook, including trialing some of the popular choices, I became aware of AvionLog. Finally, a fantastic piece of software that works, is fit for purpose, easy to use, smooth and quick.
I update via AIMS and it takes me around a minute to do a monthly update of my logbook. I have also entered data from a previous paper log book manually, normally a daunting task but the ease in which you can customise the fields and order they appear simplify the process.
The developers are very helpful should you need to contact them and any issues, in my experience, are resolved without delay.
The functionality and features are intuitive with some nice additions such as the map, simple backup options and export to multiple EASA/FAA logbook formats.
It’s not often I sit and write reviews but after twelve months plus of frustration, before finding AvionLog, five minutes to write a review may save others a lot of time. In any case, a six months free trial is very generous and more than enough time to evaluate the benefits of subscribing.
Developer Response ,
A huge thank you for your detailed review. We are all very happy to see you are having a positive experience with AvionLog. We’re especially pleased that you are finding the AIMS import functionality is keeping your time spent logging to a minimum. One of our core philosophies is that logging your flights should be as fast and as simple as you want it to be, or with as much detail as you choose. As you mentioned, our customisation makes that level of control possible. It is a pleasure to serve you and all of our pilots. If you, or anyone reading this review, wants or needs to be in contact with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, thanks for your review and we will continue working hard to provide you with the best flight log experience from AvionLog.
So wonderfully easy to set up and use, within seconds my last 4 years of flying records were synced from AIMS and now kept up to date with no effort whatsoever!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing AvionLog. We will keep working to give you a great experience. If there’s anything we can ever help with, feel free to get in touch via email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Green Twin Software Ltd
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Green Twin Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvionLog Free Trial £0.00
- AvionLog Yearly Subscription £39.99