Welcome to your park guide!
Have you booked an Away Resorts holiday or are you an Away Resorts Holiday Home owner? If the answer is “YES!” then welcome to your park guide. Sign-in with your Away Resorts booking or owner reference number to explore and discover your Away Resorts.
Each Away Resorts park makes the most of its unique and beautiful surroundings and has its own individual appeal. Every park is jam-packed with fantastic activities and great entertainment to keep every member of the family grinning from ear to ear. Think of this app as your ‘park buddy’ helping you make the most of your stay. Here are some of the helpful features:
What’s On - Events, entertainment and activities for all
• Find out what’s on, when and where. Book and manage your activities using the app and set reminders so you’ll never miss out on the fun.
Park Map - Discover, explore and never get lost
• Our handy park map will help you navigate our spacious parks. Get away from it all and find your way back again!
Food Ordering – Exclusive to Tattershall Lakes
• Order Takeaway to your accommodation or collect from the mouth-watering Italian inspired menu.
Owner Account – View your account and make payments
• Owners can now view their owner account instead of waiting for your quarterly statement to arrive, then make payments when it’s convenient for you.
Guest Services - Maintenance, orders and home owner services
• So you can concentrate on having a good time, we’ve made it quick and easy to order home owner essentials or let us know how we can help.
Facilities – Find out what’s on site
• From Launderettes to crazy golf, our parks are jam packed with facilities. Find everything need to know to ensure you are getting the most from your stay.
Notifications – Set activity reminders
• So much to do, so much to remember! Worry not, our useful reminders will ensure you never miss a beat.
Weather – Five day forecast
• Come rain or shine we have activities galore. Our five-day forecast lets you plan ahead for all eventualities.
The adventures start here! It’s time to get your booking or owner reference number ready, download our App and GO!
New functionality to allow you to book even more activities via our app
Ratings and Reviews
Just got back from a bank holiday weekend stay at Mill Rythe, it was a family break and we had 14 adults and 7 children ranging in age from 1-75 years. Let me start with the positives, the staff were very friendly always saying hello when they past you and they were all helpful, it was obvious they are all happy in their jobs, also the food was delicious and very varied, something for everyone, our entertainment was excellent from start to finish and all ages enjoyed the cream pie fight, but unfortunately the holiday was let down by our accommodation, between us we had 8 rooms and all of them although seemed to be clean obviously needed an update, in my room Norfolk 4 our bath was very badly stained and there was a terrible smell in the room which I think came from the carpet, we also found the rooms small, 2 of my daughters had to put travel cots in their rooms and had to climb over the beds to get around the room, my parents who were in Norfolk 2 had a large crack in their bath. It was a shame because other than the substandard rooms we had a really enjoyable time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback Mrs Hearne, we're glad to hear your enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Mill Rythe. We've passed your comments over to our accommodation team at park to investigate. We appreciate your feedback.
Just had 2 glorious weeks Camping at Whitecliff Bay, both me and the wife agree that the whole experience was made better by Kevin and Allison, the wardens, not only would they go the extra mile, they would carry you if necessary. We have been Campers/Caravaners for many years and you don’t find this level of Professionalism.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback RonH8. We are delighted that you enjoyed your camping trip with Away Resorts and we'll pass your comments onto the wardens. We hope to see you again soon.
Poor accommodation and noise
Booked an indulgence lodge for 7 days costing over £1500 absolutely disappointing experience lodge was stained with animal waste and stunk of urine had the carpet quickly cleaned but this left it soaking wet for the next 12 hours with a ten month old baby crawling around and then after this time the smell returned. To add to this R.A.F Conisby was/are flying typhoon jets until midnight every day which meant our daughter was screaming every night until gone midnight.
On the 3rd day of our stay we received an email to say some of the facilities are now closed due to a staff outbreak of Covid and the on site shop had beer so you can all watch the football in your accommodation?!!!
No thanks I’d rather go home than bother sitting in a dogs toilet with jets trying to rip the roof off whilst trying to stop my child from having a nervous break down
Il think twice before ever booking here again
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AWAY RESORTS LIMITED
- 188.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Away Resorts Limited © Copyright 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.