Faster, cheaper and easy to use, Azimo is the global money transfer service for hard-working people. Join nearly two million senders today and save up to 75% every time you send money abroad.
- Save up when you send money internationally.
- Save time with instant/one-hour money transfers to 80+ countries.
- Feel safe with anti-fraud and encryption technology.
Send money from 25 European countries, Australia, Hong Kong and Canada to 190+ countries and territories, including Philippines, Pakistan, Ukraine, Thailand, Colombia, Turkey, Poland, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Moldova, Bangladesh, Brazil, China and more.
Send money to the Philippines
- Instant delivery to 13,000+ locations, even on weekends.
- Send money to Palawan Pawnshop, Cebuana Lhuiller, M Lhuillier, LBC Express, RD Pawnshop and many more brands.
- 24/7 instant service to Gcash, PayMaya or GrabPay mobile wallets.
Send money to Pakistan
- Delivered within 2 hours to all major banks in Pakistan.
- 24/7 instant service to HelloCash, Easy Paisa or SadaPay mobile wallets.
Send money to Ukraine
- Instant delivery to any Privatbank account.
Send money to Thailand
- Instant delivery to any major bank in Thailand.
- Banks include Bangkok Bank, SCB, KBank, Krungthai and many others.
Send money to Turkey
- Instant delivery to any major bank in Turkey.
- Currency alerts for the Turkish lira tell you the best time to send money.
Send money to Poland
- Same day delivery to any major bank in Poland.
- Customer support in English and 7 other languages.
Send money to Colombia
- Instant cash pick-up or one hour delivery to a Colombian bank account.
- Banks include Bancolombia, BBVA, Davivienda and many more.
Send money to Africa
- Transfer money to 30+ countries in Africa including Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda and more.
- Send money to MTN, M-Pesa, GCash, HelloCash and many more mobile wallet brands.
- Send US dollars to a Nigeria bank account or cash pick-up location. Banks include GT Bank, Fidelity, Zenith, FCMB and others.
Send money to Asia
- Transfer money to 25+ countries in Asia, including Bangladesh, Vietnam, Indonesia, China and more.
- Send money to Alipay, GCash, HelloCash and many more mobile wallet brands.
- Send money to thousands of cash pick-up locations or send money directly to a bank account.
Send money to Latin America
- Transfer money to 15+ countries in Latin America, including Mexico, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Peru and more.
- Send money to BBVA, Banorte, Scotiabank, Satander or whatever bank you choose.
- Send money to thousands of cash pick-up locations, a bank account or mobile wallet. Your choice.
There’s also Azimo for business
Save up to 90% on international money transfers and pay suppliers and staff around the world with Azimo Business - the cheaper, faster global money transfer app built for small business owners and sole traders.
- Save on exchange rates and fees for all your overseas business expenses.
- Pay overseas employees, contractors and partners in just a few clicks.
- Pay international invoices quickly & easily in 180+ countries, with 60+ currencies.
Download the Azimo app now and start sending money abroad in minutes…
This update includes a few tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast transfer, low cost. Highly recommended.
I am really amazed how Azimo can accommodate large transfers with a standard fee of just £0.99, compared to others which have approximately £3 transfer fee per transaction, and goes up when the amount you’ll send larger amount. For more than a year, I used to use a different remittance application to send money back home. I was happy then, only that, when I send a large amount of money to my family, the transfer fee also increases, whereas in Azimo it remains as it is. Also, the exchange rate they offer is very competitive that is why I am switching to Azimo from now on. Not only that, with their referral bonus scheme, every time you have a successful invite to use their app, they give you a £30 voucher which you can use the next time you’ll need to transfer money again. In fact, my friends have already benefitted from this scheme. I will definitely spread the word to others.
Shameful customer service
I sent 4 transfers, 3 to Colombia and one to Australia. My bank accepted the payment the 7th of Feb. I kept getting emails that they were still awaiting for the payments. I phoned the bank, they gave me the authorisation codes and told me that Azimo haven’t taken the money. Phoned Azimo and they kept picking up the phone but no one would speak and then put the phone down.I am abroad and I had to pay for all these international calls. After many many times, someone spoke, I couldn’t believe my luck I was actually talking to someone. Gave him the codes and told them I had uploaded the bank statements. Now they got the money for the 4 transfers and They sent 3 transfers but not the one to Australia, why not?, no idea. Sent countless emails that they don’t respond. I won’t even try to call again. It is been a week now and still no transfer to Australia. If you don’t need the money quick and you have spare time and energy (loads) to be waisted use this company. Customer service is non existent. I share an opinion with another reviewer, is you are a lucky one, it can go smoothly but if not, you are on your own and in a absolute nightmare. It is very annoying that their response always is an excuse, instead Azimo should be more honest to the customers and with themselves and accepted that their customer service in appalling and improve it.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We're sorry for a late reply to your review. Indeed, it looks like the service we've provided to you on this occasion was not great to say the least. Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience you've experienced on occasion of your recent transfers. We now offer phone support for English speakers via our website and partly our app, no need to pay for international calls. Could you please check if you see the "Call us" option in our Help Centre section? If you still need help with your transfer to Australia or have questions about anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us from there via phone, email or chat and we'll do our best to help. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, The Azimo Team
Azimo has a crazy system after using Azimo for almost 2 years if not more. They kept verifying ID which they usually do when they know no one is available for you to speak with but can only send an email which takes 24hours to get a respond.
and in the process hold unto your money irrespective of whether the money transaction is urgent or not and they keep asking for documents to be uploaded. They will not send you an email or pre inform you. Even after uploading your ID They hold unto your money for days and eventually come to and say your document is rejected. To refund your money becomes a problem. It’s so annoying and time wasting. What nonsense, even in banks you don’t verify ID has frequent as Azimo does.
Customer service is Zero.
Developer Response ,
Hi Miyesomi, thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry about the fact that you've experienced such inconveniences because of an ID document request by Azimo. We're a little surprised to hear about this, as we only ask for this document once and then don't do it again until it expires. Could you please kindly contact us about this via email and add "Appstore review" reference to your message so we can check why it happened, apologise to you again and make sure your transfers are smoother in the future? We'd appreciate that a lot. In the meantime, we wish you a great weekend. Kind regards, The Azimo Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Azimo Ltd
- 80.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Azimo Ltd.