Create amazing mixes and share them with friends! Choose your tracks from millions of songs included in Pacemaker, sync your Apple Music or Spotify library and let our AI DJ help you create a mixed masterpiece.
**App Store Editor’s Choice**
**Apple Design Award Winner**
**App Store Best**
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
PACEMAKER FOR EVERY PLATFORM
iPhone – Create amazing mixes and share them with friends! Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology empowers you to mix and mash the music you love.
iPad – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature.
Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic! Add live effects and mix tracks directly from your wrist.
THE PACEMAKER SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
– Millions of tracks included from major record labels. More content is added all the time.
– Quick creation in the mix view, simply activate and move the waveforms.
– Edit in detail in the Studio: Crop the beginning and the end of tracks, zoom in and set the mix on more precise levels – phrase, bar, and beat.
– Share and consume thousands of mixes from fellow creators.
Pacemaker offers an auto-renewable subscription:
– You can cancel your subscription anytime - there is no cancellation fee.
– Your App Store Account will be charged after the trial period. Manage your subscription in your Account Settings. Cancel at least 24h before the trial or current billing period ends to avoid renewal charges. Once you purchase the subscription, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
A community of music lovers!
– Share your mixtape, so others can enjoy it too.
– Search for your favorite artists, tracks, hashtags, and discover amazing mixtapes!
– Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like them.
– Hot hot hot! Discover the most popular mixtapes on the Hot List!
– Show some love and like your favorites to save them for later.
– Comment and share your opinion if a mixtape impressed you!
– Remix if you feel like someone else’s mixtape could use some pick-me-up!
– Whitenoise, 8-Bit, ChopChop, Hi-Lo, Reverb for iPhone
– Echo, Roll, Loop, Beatskip for iPad
DATA & PRIVACY
SE 530,102 C2
SE 538,408 C2
US 10,078,488 B2
US 82,074,37 B2
US 10,146,867 B2
GET IN TOUCH!
We’re based in Sweden and we’re always here for you – except when we’re too busy eating meatballs and cinnamon buns. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, share your feedback – we want to hear from you!
Regular pest control & bug extermination. Much fixing, very improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Pacemaker’s beautiful, minimalistic design shifts the focus away from knobs and faders while still providing all the controls and effects needed to create great mixes. With Autopilot, simply queue up your tunes and the app can mix for you. While you’re manning the tables, Pacemaker can provide you with song recommendations, which you can tweak with tons of effects available for purchase. This Apple Design Award winner is all you need to get a party started.
So first off I’ve spent a week getting into the iPhone app. And it’s good. Like really good. A bit like what iMovie does for video editing, this does for mixing. And in the same way it’s super limited but what it does it’s excellent at - the mixes it pro uses are super convincing. Yeah it has some major draw backs. Main issue for me is that the ‘transition zoom’ view means you skip the track on to that point! Renders the app useless for live listening - it’s basically only good for making pre-prepared mixes to share. 🤨 Weird.
It’s worth a go (if you can stomach the eye watering subscription charge).
HOWEVER, having got used to a quite particular UI on the phone-the iPad is completely different and more of a conventional mixer app. But it’s awful clunky and basic. Why not make them the same.? The iPhone app unique mixing method and use of AI is so different to other mixing apps the developer should port that experience for the iPad. 🤨 Again, weird they haven’t.
So if you want a fun way of creating great mixes, stick to the iPhone app. Just don’t expect be djaying at any parties from it. Stay clear of the iPad app and use Djay Pro instead until the devs realise what their app is good at.
I find using the app to be super intuitive, you don’t need much experience and can be mixing in matter of minutes. The auto is function works better than any other I’ve tried, which it great at parties when you just want to leave it playing.
The interface is really easy to use, it just makes it very obvious how everything works and I don’t think the charges for extra effects are to high if you decide you need them.
I gave the app 4 stars because I really wish I could connect this to my mixer, the ability to mix and monitor would make it perfect, it just won’t talk to my Traktor which is frustrating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pacemaker Music AB
- 155.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pacemaker Music AB
- In-App Purchases
- Pacemaker+ 1 Week £4.49
- Pacemaker + 1 Month £14.49
- Pacemaker + Value £16.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.