Instant mix magic! Pick your tracks or playlist from Spotify or iTunes and let our AI DJ help you create a masterpiece. When done, share it with friends!*
**Apple Design Award Winner 2015**
**App Store Best of 2015 and 2014**
**App Store Editor’s Choice 2014–2017**
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
*You can create amazing mixtapes with iTunes tracks, however you cannot share these.
PACEMAKER FOR EVERY PLATFORM
iPhone – Crop and refine, create awesome mashups! Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology helps you find tracks that match and make perfect transitions between them.
iPad – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature.
Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic! Add live effects and mix in new tracks directly from your wrist.
PACEMAKER+ PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Available for iPhone only
The Pacemaker+ subscription offers:
– Studio: zooming in and cropping the beginning and the end of tracks, setting the mix on more precise levels – phrase, bar and beat, setting the volume of each mix.
– A special Pacemaker+ badge for profile
Pacemaker+ is an auto-renewable subscription at $4.99/week.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime - there is no cancellation fee.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged after the trial period. Manage your subscription in your Account Settings. Cancel at least 24h before the trial or current billing period ends to avoid renewal charges. Once you purchase the subscription, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
DATA & PRIVACY
A SOCIAL NETWORK THAT’S LOUD
– Share your mixtape, so others can enjoy it too.
– Search for your favourite artists, tracks, hashtags and discover amazing mixtapes!
– Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like it.
– Hot hot hot! Discover the most popular mixtapes in the Hot List!
– Show some love and like your favourites to save them for later.
– Comment and share your opinion if a mixtape impressed you!
– Remix if you feel like someone else’s mixtape could use some pick-me-up!
BUY COOL EFFECTS
– Whitenoise, 8-Bit, ChopChop, Hi-Lo, Reverb for iPhone
– Echo, Roll, Loop, Beatskip for iPad
SE 530,102 C2
SE 538,408 C2
US 10,078,488 B2
US 82,074,37 B2
US 10,146,867 B2
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
We’re based in Sweden and we’re always here for you – except when we’re too busy eating meatballs and cinnamon buns. Find us on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail us at email@example.com, share your feedback – we want to hear from you!
Regular pest control & bug extermination. Much fixing, very improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pacemaker’s beautiful, minimalistic design shifts the focus away from knobs and faders while still providing all the controls and effects needed to create great mixes. With Autopilot, simply queue up your tunes and the app can mix for you. While you’re manning the tables, Pacemaker can provide you with song recommendations, which you can tweak with tons of effects available for purchase. Combine all these excellent features with iTunes integration, and this Apple Design Award winner is all you need to get a party started.
I find using the app to be super intuitive, you don’t need much experience and can be mixing in matter of minutes. The auto is function works better than any other I’ve tried, which it great at parties when you just want to leave it playing.
The interface is really easy to use, it just makes it very obvious how everything works and I don’t think the charges for extra effects are to high if you decide you need them.
I gave the app 4 stars because I really wish I could connect this to my mixer, the ability to mix and monitor would make it perfect, it just won’t talk to my Traktor which is frustrating.
I used the iPhone app... found it really frustrating. Struggled to find any guidance about how to use it... I googled but couldn't see anything useful. I spent a decent amount of time trying to figure it out but gave up in the end as every time I zoomed in to a transition between tracks I couldn't get back out... tried every gesture I could think of but sometimes it zoomed back to the main timeline and sometimes gave me an account sign up nudge. I can't bear apps that are inconsistent in their responses to gestures. It drove me nuts and yet I persevered...! I have patience!!! 😄 but I still nearly threw my phone out of the window!!! It looked pretty mind you, and did a decent job of mixing tracks but I just wanted something simple to use for a wedding playlist... Not for me but at least it was free so I didn't lose anything!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this. Looks like you perhaps didn't see the tutorial when you opened Pacemaker. The guesture you need to go back, is a pull down from the top of the screen. It's the same guesture we use everywhere within the Pacemaker app. We have some videos on our YouTube channel which should make this clear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2VRz6JF78
- Pacemaker Music AB
- 173.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pacemaker Music AB
- In-App Purchases
- Loop £1.99
- Beatskip £1.99
- Echo £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.