Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Execute most action with voice commands via SIRI shortcuts
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* Activate night mode with a dark background
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Ratings and Reviews
Reassuring app for new parents
Like another reviewer I was tracking every feed and sleep with pen and paper and my husband said surely there is an app for that. This works really well, easy to use and you can customise it. I have been using it to remind me when I need to feed my baby and when to put him down for his naps. I try to see if there is any correlation between his day time activities and night time sleeps and wakenings but have not found any yet. When baby was very small I was convinced he wasn't sleeping at all but the data told a different story. So it has been very reassuring. The author has thought of everything. It just works and you can even save the data in cvs format to analyse it yourself...like you'll ever have the time! Anyway well worth the money. I don't consider it to be expensive for all the functionality you have.
Can honestly say this is the most useful app I have. 5 months down the line with our first and it has helped me as a mum massively. Your memory can go a bit after pregnancy but this helps me to remember when I last fed her etc. Also helped me record my expressing volumes as I exclusively expressed for the first 5 months. Recording activity means that dad knows what we are up to during the day so helps keep him involved whilst he is at work. Support was brilliant as well, like another reviewer I thought I had lost my data at one point but a quick email sorted that out immediately. Very speedy response and remedy. Can't fault :-)
Don't know what I'd do without it now!
This app is brilliant. Trying to remember the last feed or change when sleep-deprived is no easy task, but Baby Connect makes this a cinch. I love that it tells me the length of time since the last event (again, sleep-deprivation does not lend itself well to basic math) and the graphs for these and for growth are amazing. The ONLY things I would recommend would be the option to select and view specific days for the nursing/sleep/change/pump timeline, and a bar that would show in real time at that point of the day when you open it. That would garner a five star rating from me. And although we haven't utilised the printing function, I think it's great that there is that option. It was money very well spent!
- Seacloud Software LLC
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Seacloud Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.