Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, nappy changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Nappy Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
* Minor bug fixes
* Usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great app for many reasons. In the early days of having my baby I found this so useful for keeping track of feeds and nappy changes. Sometimes it felt like I had only just fed or changed him but when checking the app I realised that was longer ago than I realised and he was due fees/change again - especially true at night when it feels like you’ve only just got back to sleep! As time goes on, it then helps you to look back at his tends so you can work out his routine and is handy for when the health visitor is asking how much they are feeding as you have it all right there.
Another good thing is the recording of medications, again so you can keep track of when another paracetamol dose may be due before they start to feel too rough or their temperature goes back up again.
One thing that I would like to see added for future updates is an easier way to record food when they start weaning. At present I have to enter it as 1ml milk and then write in the text box what he has eaten. Would be nice to have a few pre-saved boxes similar to how the medications come up but is easy enough to work around by the way I do it anyway.
Best app ever!! A MUST for all mums especially baby brain mums
SOON TO BE MUMS DOWNLOAD NOW!!
I download this just before my baby boy was born!! I have used this app probably, at least every hour since I took him home!! He’s now 19 months old!! I record everything and have found it not only useful but also interesting as it allows you to view patterns of feeds, nappies and most importantly for me sleep patterns! Also the ability to record things like times I gave calpol or gripe water! With baby brain it is an absolute MUST download!! I can not recommend it highly enough!! And only wish I could put into words just how integral I’ve found this app!! I’m not entirely sure what I’ll do when he’s grown out of needing tracking because it’s become so instinctive for record everything!! I will definitely be using this for any future children I have, and recommending it to all friends!!
Also to say, I’ve found tech support so helpful, they tweaked a few things I made suggestions about so they genuinely listen to what we, the users want!!
I wish I had this at the start of parent hood!
This app is brilliant, I really wish I'd had it straight after having my baby. You don't have to struggle to remember which side you fed them on before, or if your heads a bit fuzzy from lack of sleep, how long they've had their nappies on for. There are only 2 reasons for not giving 5 stars;
As my baby daddy is away all week, working, I screen shot things and send to him but it would be good if he could log in before, it sounds trivial but if your discussing the baby and want an opinion etc then they can look at the information with a fresh set of eyes etc.
Also, my baby will sleep quite well at night, only waking to be fed, it would be handy if there was an option for this, instead of clicking woken up, then fed at whatever times & for how long, and then re clicking the back to sleep. Often in the middle of the night after 3 hours sleep you don't remember to do these things and I'm left racking my brains for the time she went back to sleep, or ill wake up and the app will think the baby has slept for 12 hours, which would be even handier.... but really an excellent app, I searched for an app when my child was a newborn and can't believe I didn't find this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nighp Software LLC
- 109.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Nighp Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full version £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.