Backup copies individual files or entire folder structures to a target destination. It duplicates the content of a source folder or file to a target folder.
- Manually back up the content whenever you wish.
- Set scheduled backups - daily, weekly and monthly (the app must be running).
- Set various options to control what is backed up, such as mirroring content, show backup progress, copy only newer files, preserve date/time.
- Batch add files and folders by drag/dropping them.
- Set individual target backup locations for each backup job.
The app resides in your menu bar area.
-- This app does not make incremental backups based on date. It is simply source to target. There are, however, many ways to control what content is updated in the target folders.
-- If you have a problem contact us, don't leave a bad review. We will always try to help. We have lots of very satisfied customers (visit our website to see their comments!)
- This is now a universal application supporting Apple Silicon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I set up an automated back up to begin in the early morning. I then rebooted my mac, and when I checked ‘Backup’ I discovered my earlier task had been deleted. When I tried a second time to create an automatic backup, this was also deleted when I rebooted the computer. Eventually I tried a manual back up, and this worked. Given that reliability is the key characteristic required of back up software, this offering is below par.
Doesn’t work - Do not buy this
This software simply doesn’t work. At all. Waste of money, choose something else.
Not working for me and no response to support questions
Its a shame really because the software as advertised seemed to do what I want, which was to backup selected folders to cloud storage. However the first backup worked but subsequent changes just yielded 'zero files backed up' type messages. I emailed the developer twice but no response.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.