iPhone Screenshots

Description

The most simple & easy barcode reader - 100% FREE.

Quickly compare the prices of products on thousands of online shopping websites.

FEATURES
- Compare prices on 1000's of websites at once.
- Search by keyword or barcode number
- Get related reviews, images, videos and tweets
- Multiple currency support
- Add to favorites/ wishlist
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply point & hold!
- Share using email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter.
- Integrated web browser

What’s New

Version 3.5

- New UI
- Minor bug fixes

Ratings and Reviews

2.8 out of 5
6 Ratings

6 Ratings

review my app ,

Barcode Scanner

Of course it reads all the bardoces but it won't tell you the item or price unless that item is in one of the main food retailers, Tesco, Asda etc. worked on 30% of 20 items i scanned. the other 70% were items not bought from food retailers. So i guess the app is only good for when you go shopping and you can see what the others are charging. t did however work on a PS3 and Xbox360 games but again you can buy these at Tesco and Asda etc.

Sandspider ,

Barcode Reader

Good works fine tested it at Tesco no problems . Carry on with the good work

Skini222 ,

Useless App

Do not bother downloading. Even for obvious brands it shows nothing. Waste of my 3 mins.

Information

Provider
TapMedia Ltd
Size
55.1 MB
Category
Shopping
Compatibility

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Languages

English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian

Age Rating
Rated 12+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Copyright
© TapMedia Ltd
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Remove ads £0.99

Supports

  • Wallet

    Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like