Easily convert between Binary, Decimal and Hexadecimal values and display associated character or emoji.
Bases is an easy to use, base converter. Type in hexadecimal, decimal or binary values (8 bit or 16 bit) and see the value converted and the unicode character equivalent along with the unicode descriptor text.
The application can displays;
- Associated Character (if any)
- Unicode Descriptions
Note: This application was primarily designed for the iPhone but can also be used on an iPad. It actually works great on iPad Pro, if you share the the iPad screen with my HexToASCII application.
- 8 bit and 16 bit modes.
- Unicode descriptions of various character and control code.
- Increment or decrement values at the touch of a button.
- Right shift or left bits.
- If a value has an associated character it will be displayed.
- Supports sharing
Initially developed to assist me to explain both hexadecimal and binary arithmetic to my students. I thought it would be good to share. Enjoy!
Updated for latest IOS versions.
Now supports dark mode.
Some interface changes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.