The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
The ability "Blade Rush" will now move the player correctly.
Items dropped by enemies can no longer bounce to unreachable locations.
Ratings and Reviews
Gaming as it should be!
This is what I call a real game, you pay once and get a deep, innovative, well crafted game. The thing I like the most is the story is isn't overdrawn, so your not skipping through loads of text but rather actually enjoy reading what the characters are saying. Another thing that surprised me is I didn't think I would like the simple tap controls and hesitated to buy the game for many weeks, but now I can't imagine playing it any other way. It's so good that I played it non stop until completion, then I enabled a feature in the settings called crazy mode, which allows you to kill every character in the game (including main story characters), now there's no one left lol. Amazing.
I really fancied playing a game with a lot of depth after playing a few other games and finding that they were far too short and offered little replay value. I must admit that I really liked this game and I haven’t been hooked on a game this must since the original Dragon Age. It was nice that you have so many choices and that you can been good, evil or anything in between and it will give you little changes in the storyline. I highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a real slice of good role playing action.
A marvellous game
This game amazes me. I just want to say this first though, to people who complain about the lack of a mission log: it doesn't really matter, for these side quests you can just go to the area of the quest and complete the area and therefore you will complete the quest.
This game has a story which left me hungry for more. I love how side quests can effect the story, side quests can also effect your character's abilities if you choose to learn their teachings.
The reason I give this 4/5 is because near the late middle of the game you may run out of quests possibly making it a little boring. However I used this time in the coliseum (west of the wizard tower) until I was strong enough to complete the more challenging quests.
While there are not many options for facial features there are tons of armour and weapon choices helping your character's damage or health or spell power while allowing you to customise your character a little.
Overall I think this game is amazing and definitely worth the money.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 995.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.