The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
The ability "Blade Rush" will now move the player correctly.
Items dropped by enemies can no longer bounce to unreachable locations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gaming as it should be!
This is what I call a real game, you pay once and get a deep, innovative, well crafted game. The thing I like the most is the story is isn't overdrawn, so your not skipping through loads of text but rather actually enjoy reading what the characters are saying. Another thing that surprised me is I didn't think I would like the simple tap controls and hesitated to buy the game for many weeks, but now I can't imagine playing it any other way. It's so good that I played it non stop until completion, then I enabled a feature in the settings called crazy mode, which allows you to kill every character in the game (including main story characters), now there's no one left lol. Amazing.
Best iPhone RPG going but EXPECT BUGS
This is a really clever and neat game. It’s large and there’s lots to do. The progression doesn’t feel like a grind. It feels like a genuine console RPG (obviously without the graphics, but that’s part of the charm). My only complaint and the only thing that stops this being a 5* review is the bugs. A specific one that is very frustrating. The quests are challenging even if you’re the right level and it demands your attention and skill. Unfortunately when you complete a dungeon and click to return to the world map the game frequently goes black and freezes. The game does not save your progress and you have to complete the dungeon again from scratch. Frustrating when the difficulty level is tricky and you feel a sense of achievement when you end a dungeon only to have the game crash and your victory snatched away. It’s a good game. Worth the money. But COULD be great. Fix the bugs.
I really fancied playing a game with a lot of depth after playing a few other games and finding that they were far too short and offered little replay value. I must admit that I really liked this game and I haven’t been hooked on a game this must since the original Dragon Age. It was nice that you have so many choices and that you can been good, evil or anything in between and it will give you little changes in the storyline. I highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a real slice of good role playing action.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 995.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.