The BBC Good Food Home Cooking Series has six annual, seasonally themed editions, each packed with 100 delicious recipes to keep you inspired the whole year round – from everyday supper solutions and healthy options to ideas for entertaining friends and family and easy baking recipes guaranteed to impress.
All the recipes come from the BBC Good Food kitchen and are triple tested so they always work first time.
Themes include Vegetarian, Bakes & Cakes and, Eat Well
Download and try our free sample issue.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the cover mount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
On the app it says digital editions will appear at the same time or a few days after the print copy. The Homemade Christmas edition (clearly marked on the print copy as Home Cooking Series), has been out for ONE MONTH. And still no sign of the digital version. So pay your subscription to the digital version and never miss an issue isn’t really working. Sadly had to give it one star as zero was not an option.
Exceptionally dissatisfied subscriber who won’t be renewing their subscription next time round.
Brilliant app. Really good content, enjoy each issue
- BBC Worldwide LTD
- 42.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © BBC Worldwide
- In-App Purchases
- Summer 2012 £3.99
- iPad Subscription £7.99
- Summer Veggie 2012 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.