With Bristol Energy’s Be Connected app, you can:
• Easily send us your meter readings
• View your account balance any time
• Understand your energy usage by month or year
• Ask for a smart meter
If you have a 1st Generation (SMETS1) Secure smart meter which we’re communicating with, you can:
• Understand your energy usage half-hourly*, daily, weekly or monthly and what you’re forecast to use
• Set yourself alerts to identify when you’ve used more energy than expected
• Compare how much energy you’ve used with other similar homes
• And if for any reason your meter is offline, you can send us meter readings
• *Half-hourly, daily and weekly information based on the data you consent to sharing with us
Be Connected now supports multiple accounts for customers with second homes
Not Currently Supported – but coming soon:
• This version of the app doesn’t support you quite yet if you are a pay as you go customer (also known as prepayment), a business customer or have a second-generation smart meter (SMETS2). Look out for news soon of further releases of our app.
• This version supports iOS 10+
• New users will benefit from fast loading
• Customers with a first generation (SMETS1) smart meter will be able to submit meter readings if their meter is offline for any reason
• The app will now support multiple accounts for customers with second homes
• We’ve improved our error messaging and made some changes so the general experience will be better
• And we’ve fixed a few bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much information
So I have a S1 smart meter that was fitted 2 years ago by my last energy company, Bristol Energy can read it as well and I have changed the settings for readings to be done every half hour before they were set to daily. I have so much information now about cost and what I am using and it’s such a easy app to use.
Makes my life easier
Free app, easy to use, runs smoothly, shows me my monthly usage compared to previous years, very easy to submit my meter readings, easy to contact Bristol Energy, who are actually very responsive (keep this up please Bristol Energy, it’s one of the reasons I’m staying with you!). Overall verdict 5/5 yes I recommend this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such great feedback. We will continue to do our absolute best. Andy
Very simply and very easy to use.
Does everything I need, really nice to have a monthly/annual chart of my usage that I can change from Kwz to £ so I can see my historical spend. Gives me info on my current tariff. I can even request a smart meter.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback. If you do get a smart meter, there's plenty more exciting functionality waiting for you! Andy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.