The Beachbody On Demand (BOD) fitness app gives you access to Beachbody's most popular and proven workout programs. Over 20 million people have already chosen to get fit with Beachbody because they get results!
FIND THE RIGHT PROGRAM
• Exercise in as little as 10 minutes per day with minimal or no equipment
• Select from hundreds of strength-training, cardio, yoga, dance, mixed martial arts, and other fitness workouts that match your goals and preferences
• Enjoy exclusive bonus workouts, including the Challenge Du Jour®—a new workout every day—chosen for you by the Beachbody fitness experts
• Complement your fitness routine with customized nutrition plans, the latest recipes, meal prep tips, and more
• Engage with fitness and nutrition experts to help guide you, and get a free Coach to support you on your journey
NEVER MISS A WORKOUT
• Stream workouts via iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku, and many other devices
• Save your data plan! Download your videos and work out completely offline
• 3D Touch into your recent workout programs for easy access
• Connect your Apple Watch or Wahoo TICKR X tracker to BOD for continuous heart rate and caloric burn tracking during workouts
• View your heart rate zone and caloric burn in real time on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV with Wahoo TICKR X heart rate monitors
• Quick start recently tracked programs with Apple Watch
• Track your progress over time in a workout summary to see how you are progressing toward your goals
• Connect to HealthKit to accurately track your heart rate zones and calorie burn using your Apple Watch or other heart rate monitors and share Beachbody On Demand fitness activity with Apple's Health app
The Beachbody On Demand fitness app is free to download. Beachbody On Demand subscriptions are available as In-App Purchases. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. In the United States Beachbody On Demand is $14.99/month or $99.99/year. Prices will vary by location.
All subscriptions provide access to Beachbody’s world-class programs, from top trainers like Tony Horton, Shaun T, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman & Jericho McMatthews, Sagi Kalev, Chalene Johnson, Chris Downing, and others, including:
• Transform :20™
• SHIFT SHOP®
• 80 Day Obsession
• 21 Day Fix
• CORE DE FORCE®
• 22 Minute Hard Corps®
• Body Beast®
• 3 Week Yoga Retreat®
• Country Heat®
• Hip Hop Abs®
• Fixate® cooking show and recipes
• Ultimate Portion Fix
• 2B Mindset
FREE 7-day trial and just $14.99 billed monthly after your free trial expires. No obligations—cancel anytime to avoid future charges by updating your subscription through iTunes.
Follow us @beachbody or like us on facebook.com/beachbody.
• Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I got a 1 yr subscription as part of the Wacom Tickr bundle and can honestly say when I first got it it was 4 stars on account of the limited downloads that went to 5 stars when that was upgraded. Great content, great value and portable. Then the problems started. Initially they manifested as unable to log in, then my account reappeared ‘without a valid subscription’ (3 months into the 1 year). Beachbody helpline initially stonewalled me saying I didn’t have an account. Then they grudgingly admitted I did have an account but that it was purchased through Apple (In-app purchase?), so I should contact Apple. Apple say I have never downloaded the app so can’t have a subscription and the company I bought the Tickr from say it’s nothing to do with them. In short a £100 subscription to nothing because there are too many people involved, none of whom accept responsibility. If you don’t mind taking the risk, crack on it’s a good idea/app when it works. If you’re worried they’ll take your money and find away to deny you access, well. . .
So far, I love PiYo and 3 Week Yoga Retreat. It feels as though I’m in an actual class and the prompts are spot on. In fact the instructors are so good I feel the pain and benefit in a really good way.
However I am disappointed by the download restrictions. I have enough space to download the equivalent of a set of DVD’s on all my devices and chose BOD app because physical DVD’s aren’t exactly portable. So I am frustrated that, despite altering the settings, I only get low resolution downloads. The FAQ suggest I can only have 7 high resolution downloads, is that 7 across all my devices?
Unfortunately, when I have my phone I don’t necessarily have my iPad and I prefer not to rely on streaming especially when connected to a less reliable source.
Do I have to make sure I only have a week of a programme downloaded?
If BOD downloads were more suitable to my lifestyle requirements I would award a much higher rating. I removed all my high res PiYo downloads hoping to solve the issue as suggested by the FAQ, unfortunately this didn’t work. So I’ll cancel my subscription at the end of my 3 month contract. It’s a pity because the instructors are very good and the sessions are brilliant. But the ability to download is very important if like me you live in a semi-rural, low broadband speed area that will not get high speed or fibre, ever!
AirPlay workouts to your AppleTV or watch with the AppleTV app itself. Unfortunately Apple Watch no longer integrates in the same way as it used to. I very much appreciated seeing my heart rate on the screen with the AppleTV app, especially when I'm dying, but now the Watch app is just ‘dumb’. It still records HR very reliably but it would be nice to see data like this in real time. Perhaps we’ll see this feature again sometime - it was very innovative.
Beyond the technology, the workout programmes on the App are very diverse - there is something for everyone. From step and other cardio, MMA, Yoga and Pilates to Bodybuilding, military style and the Beachbody famous workouts such as P90X and Insanity. The trainers are good and the programmes keep you on track and are extremely effective. Do them right and you'll be dying. All you have to do is find the trainer you like the best.
- Beachbody, LLC
- 125.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beachbody® On Demand £14.99
- Beachbody® On Demand £10.99
- Beachbody® On Demand £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.