Install Beanstalk and open an account today! As seen in The Times, The i, This is Money and Finextra.
Beanstalk helps families work together to build a pot of money to give their children the best possible launch into adult life. Designed to help every family build a meaningful nest egg, Beanstalk makes saving and investing easy, whatever your family's shape or budget.
With no minimum or regular contributions required, you or anyone you invite can collect free savings on your shopping, round up your spare change, or easily top up whenever you want.
“BEANSTALK TRANSFORMS SAVING FOR CHILDREN, ALLOWING ALL MEMBERS OF A FAMILY TO WORK TOGETHER TO INVEST FOR THEIR FUTURE” - FINEXTRA
MULTIPLE TOOLS TO HELP YOU SAVE
- Manage all of your children’s and your accounts in one login
- Complete flexibility in how much and how often you save
- Invite friends and family to help save
- Earn free savings through shopping with KidStart
- Use round ups to save little and often
- See all your activities in your activity feed
- Grow your savings by investing with Beanstalk
Beanstalk offers both Junior and adult ISAs so all the family can have an account.
Beanstalk makes it really simple for friends and family to help out and provides a really easy way to save for grandchildren.
They have full access to all the tools Beanstalk has to offer and can contribute money towards their future with a message and reply function.
- Use the invite tool to link family and friends to your children
- They see your children in their app and can use all the same tools to contribute
- Send and receive messages when making contributions
- You and they can see what has been contributed
Sign up is quick and easy with no long forms or visits in branch!
Earn savings for your children by shopping via KidStart. Free money back on your shopping goes straight into your children’s accounts. There are over 2,300 retailers to choose from including Sainsbury’s, John Lewis & Partners, eBay, TUI, Octopus Energy and Just Eat.
Save little and often with round ups. For example: buy a sandwich for £2.50 and you can choose to ‘round up’ to the nearest pound and invest the 50p change.
One-off top ups take seconds and allow you to contribute when you want to with no commitment. Manage regular payments at your fingertips, giving you complete control.
Beanstalk makes it easy to invest your savings so they can grow over the long term.
• Beanstalk offers tax efficient stocks & shares Junior ISAs and adult ISAs
• Simply choose how savings are split between a cash and a shares fund from leading fund managers and adjust at any time with our unique slider
• Via the shares fund, you can invest into leading global companies including Facebook, Amazon and Apple
• The Beanstalk app is free to download and use
• Very competitive annual fee of just 0.5% on the value of any investments with no per month charges. Funds charge 0.12-0.15%
Please note: the value of investments goes up and down so you could end up with less than you invested. Investments should be regarded as longer term ie: 5 years or more. Tax treatment of JISA/ISAs depends on your individual circumstances and may change in the future. A Junior ISA cannot be accessed until the child is 18 years old. Available to UK residents only.
PEACE OF MIND
• Beanstalk is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
• Investments are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000
• PIN and fingerprint security / facial recognition
WHO IS BEHIND BEANSTALK?
Beanstalk has been created by KidStart, who for the last ten years have helped thousands of families save millions of pounds for their kids.
Start saving for your child’s future and install Beanstalk today!
If you have any questions we’d love to hear from you, please email email@example.com
Version 1.24.0 (1409)
Welcome to the latest version of the Beanstalk app which now gives you the option to set up contributions as part of opening your child's account.
Ratings and Reviews
Saving made easy!
If (like me) you struggle to save and put away a little money every month, then this app is perfect for you.
Choosing my round up settings means that I barely even notice I’m saving, but it all adds up and I’ll definitely be grateful for it later in life!
Perfect for families spread across the UK!
I’m truly so happy to have found this app. My husband and I are serious about saving for our 2-year old son for his financial future. This app has allowed us to put little bits away when we can, and his grandparents, god parents, and our other relatives/close friends who are not in town can easily gift a contribution with a nice message into the account for birthdays, milestones, or whenever they want. Much better than shipping a toy that will be tossed in a couple months (not environmentally friendly!) This is truly a gift that gives!!! 🥰
Simple to set up for whole family
Had been meaning to open Junior ISAs for my two kids but never got round to it as just seemed too hard and complicated... with Beanstalk though it was dead easy and just took a couple of minutes all within the one app, and now their grandparents are also making regular contributions towards their future.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KidStart Ltd.
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 KidStart Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.