Keep track of countries and US states that you have visited. The app visualizes the visited countries both as a list, along with a ratio for each continent, and as a world map. The list is synced across devices using iCloud. The map can be shared on social networks, such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, using the standard iOS sharing functionality.
NOTE: For users who are having problems adding countries to the world map: Tap the + button in the upper left of the World tab.
Feel free to give us feedback on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Our username on Instagram and Twitter is @been_app. On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beenapp
iPhone X support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool app. Does what it says. Could have more things
(It's a shame the developer looks like they're no longer updating this app)
- Cool, catchy, easy name. Been 👍
- I like the orange colour scheme.
- I like the 3D view
- Easy to select/Navigate trough app
- I like that the map gets bigger when you rotate the phone
I can't be bothered to to review in depth so here is a summary:
- The App overall feels a bit static, there is a slight disconnect between myself and the app/places I have visited. This is due to a mixture of
- Not being able to zoom in on countries/continents on the map/globe.
- There is a separate Category for States visited in the USA.... other countries have states/districts/cities etc, so it would be great to have this feature for other countries aswell...
- Not being able to select EXSACTLY were I've been to..
- Having parts of the country/islands selected that I haven't even been too (for ex. I select Spain, & Tenerife pops up... that's a whole separate island to the main one - idk, that just feels weird to me.)
Maybe, instead of the USA category, you could turn it into a 'Pin Point' or 'Zoom in' category where we can zoom in on certain countries and, like what you've done with the USA, let us select what states/cities/towns, we've visited inside that country 👍
That's all I can think of to improve.
Good, minor improvements needed
I wish that there was an option to separately select the countries which I want to visit; it’d be nice to visualise this rather than have a list in my notes.
Another improvement, though I’m not too bothered about this, would be if you could post pictures for each country, so if you clicked on the country name that you’ve been to, you can centralise your photos of that country, in the app.
A very good, simple, sleek looking app nonetheless.
A good app for displaying and recording all of the countries that you have visited. I like the way it has the automatic landscape feature when turning the phone on its side. I do wish however that I was able to pinch in and out of the map to show greater detail, especially the small islands around the world. This is why I can only give this 4 out of 5 stars.
- Martin Johannesson
- 5.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Martin Johannesson, Elin Karasalo, Johanna Tuuf, Hanna Karasalo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.