bet365 Games Casino Slots 17+

Blackjack Roulette & Jackpots

bet365

    • Free

Screenshots

Description

Welcome to the bet365 Games app!

Top slot games and progressive jackpots – all ready to play in the bet365 Games app.

Join bet365 Games today and play.

Play our best selection of slots with classic slots and jackpot slots, alongside Blackjack and Roulette in our bet365 Games app.

Spin to win across a wide range of slots – Egyptian, Roman, Safari, History, Classic, Space, Adventure, Greek, Music, Mythical, Fantasy, Tropical, Irish – there’s something for everyone!

Enjoy fantastic slot games with:

• Free spins
• Bonus rounds
• Special features
• Real money jackpots

Use your existing bet365 account to log in, or sign up.

bet365 Games has:

• Top slot games all in one place
• Great jackpots across a selection of games
• Casino classics such as Blackjack and Roulette

Download the bet365 Games app and start playing.

Our customer support team is on hand 24/7 to help with any queries.

You must be 18 or over to have a bet365 account.

This is a real money gambling app. Please gamble responsibly.

For the full terms and conditions please follow the link to the Developer Website below.

Please read the bet365 Privacy Policy (see link below) before installing this application. By installing and opening the application you are accepting this policy.

For gambling help and support in the UK, users can contact Gamble Aware at 0808 8020 133 or visit https://www.begambleaware.org.

For gambling help and support in Ireland, users can contact Gamble Aware at 1800 753 753 or visit http://www.problemgambling.ie.

What’s New

Version 3.0.4

We've fixed some minor bugs and improved the usability.

Ratings and Reviews

4.5 out of 5
9.2K Ratings

9.2K Ratings

Shanghaisam2002 ,

??? Decide for yourself

Great choice of games. Fastest withdrawal site around (literally 2 seconds). Only drawback, they’ll revoke your membership if you are enjoying the play. (Like me). Note: you MUST log out after each session. Don’t just close the app. By closing the app, you are still technically playing, so if you play just one game per hour only closing the app and not logging out, you will be classified as non-stop-playing for several hours.. so they will revoke your membership. Shame THEY don’t tell you that . I’m not going back to this app. I’m going to find another that appreciates its members/players.

Got a ‘standard response’ for this from the developer... they really don’t care what we write. Asked me to contact customer services. If they showed some interest in this review they would have noted I ‘did’ contact their customer services via internet already and was told they can’t help.. Poor guest services. Poor attitude to customer comments. Waste of time writing a review.

Developer Response ,

Hi, if you contact our Customer Services team at supprt-eng@customerservices365.com they will be able to look into this for you. Thanks.

trickedintolosing ,

King takers

I can see why this game made a profit of over 400 mill in one year its greedy ,no fair play at all you tend to win less than your stake 99% of the time and if your lucky three times your stake the other 1% I’ve played through a lot of these game sites and this comes into the top three of the worthless sites I’ve played so far just to greedy and praying on players who are stuck at home during lockdown I would say

Developer Response ,

Thanks for your comments.

galileu15 ,

Don’t lose money

Pretty hard to win or enjoy playing in this app.
This app and the way the games a made are literally only to dry your pockets you can’t even enjoy the winning and loosing time because no matter what amount you’re playing you’ll never get free spins or bonus games especially pay back on your bets. Simply the worst gamble app that you can download and play. Don’t get scammed like I did.
As for you creators I don’t even know if what you’re doing it’s legal as most of people are complaining of the same thing and it’s not gambling when you guarantee know you’re taking peoples money.

Developer Response ,

Thanks for the feedback.

App Privacy

The developer, bet365, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Purchases
  • Financial Info
  • Location
  • Contact Info
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer

Sports
Games
Games
Games
Games

You Might Also Like

Games
Games
Games
Games
Games
Games