Checkers (Draughts) is a classic board game, which reminds childhood for most of us. The aim of the game is to capture all the opponent's pawns or to block their movement.
*The most important features of our Casual Checkers (Draughts) application*
- is totally FREE,
- has 15 predefined rules,
- gives you the possibility to set your own rules of the game,
- has 5 levels of difficulty,
- gives you the possibility to play online,
- it can be played by two people,
- gives you the possibility to use hints and undo the movement,
- has a large selection of textures and colors,
- thanks to the ranking gives you a chance to compete with other players.
*Different rules of the game*
Draughts is a game known all over the world. The game rules vary from country to country. Our application provides as many as 15 different variants of Checkers.
*Variants of Draughts available in the app*
- American Checkers (Pool),
- English Draughts,
- Russian Checkers (shashki),
- Spanish Checkers,
- Portuguese Checkers,
- German Checkers,
- Brazilian Checkers (minor polish, little polish),
- Italian Draughts,
- Thai Draughts (Mak-hot),
- Czech Draughts,
- Israeli Draughts / Checkers (simplified),
- Turkish Draughts / Checkers,
- International (10x10) Draughts / Checkers,
- Kamikaze (Suicide Checkers / Anti-checkers / Poddavki),
- "Bad Draughts".
Besides the predefined rules, you can customize all the rules, including movement, capturing, promotion, board size and its orientation.
*Play online or offline against AI*
Our game of Casual Checkers (Draughts) gives you the opportunity to play:
- against AI (five difficulty levels),
- with a friend or any other person over the internet,
- offline with friends and family.
*Improve skills by using hints and undo*
We have combined training and gameplay modes. Now you can use the hints and undo the movement in all game modes. This allows you to improve your checkers skills and test new game strategies.
Climb the rankings, separate for each variant of the game, and earn points. All your points are summed up in the global Top Players ranking so you can compete with players from all over the world.
*Customize the look of your pawns and board to suit your taste*
You can change the colours and textures of pawns,board and table!
We would be very grateful if you rated the game on the App Store. Thanks to your feedback, we can constantly improve the application and your reviews motivate us to do so.
Good luck and thank you! :)
We fixed small bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Lukasz Oktaba
- 102.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Chess & Checkers Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £0.99
- Victoria - master £0.99
- Unlimited Hints £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.