BigNames makes calling people in your contact list easy.
Large, high-contrast text allows everyone (not just people with reduced vision) to easily browse names and select the correct number.
* uses your existing contact list
* supports both landscape and portrait orientation (landscape orientation uses an even larger font)
* uses the nicknames you've defined in your contact list (e.g. Dad, Sis)
* skips loading contacts that don't have phone numbers
* browse names or jump to a specific part of your contact list
* add a star to frequently dialled contacts so they appear at the top of your list
* English, French, German and Japanese language support
"Big up!!! Amazing I don't need my magnifer!" - iTunes CA Reviewer
"I am legally blind and use this everytime I look up a contact." - iTunes US Reviewer
"My wife has poor vision, but BigNames allows her to see her contacts!" - US iTunes Reviewer
"A very slick display of the contact list." - CA iTunes Reviewer
If you run into any problems, send us an email and we'll help you out: email@example.com
Added iOS 11 support
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great. After a very short time I was typing at quite s spread. The predictive text is excellent and mistakes are easily rectified.
Best app I have downloaded for a long time.
Many thanks for making life a little easier.
Great app. Now how about similar for other apps?
does what it says great to be able to see contact names ect. without glasses
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.