Record all your cycling adventures and have them available at any time.
Bike Tracks contains following exciting features.
- Offline Maps.
- Open Cycle and Open Street maps
- Add Routes by importing GPX or using an existing Ride.
- Overlay Routes on Maps
- Climb Categories.
- Offline History - not internet required to view your previous rides.
- Photo import and attachment.
- Integrates into Health App.
- Easy to read statistics.
- Season totals.
- Live Dashboard.
- Battery monitor.
- Share rides: GPX, KML, Facebook, Google Earth.
Battery efficient technology allows all day recording, no data or phone signal required for recording making Bike Tracks ideal for those long cycle rides and where data roaming charges apply. (1)
(1) Where data roaming charges apply remember to set Data Roaming Off see iPhone User Guide for more information.
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Improvements to Health Integration
- Manually add previous workouts
- Automatically add new workout.
Improvement to Watch App
- Heart Rate and Energy sensor enabled.
- Heart Rate and Energy display
- New Music Play
- New control menu
- Better sensor handling
- Added GPX Route support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Cycle app
This is a superb app. I use the skiing app as well and bought this as a result. I love the simulation where it moves at your speed through the route you took. Two things would make it 5 stars. 1. Apple watch support. I have to use cyclemeter as well as this supports the watch. I would much rather use this app so come on developers pull your fingers out! 2. Auto pause on no movement. Maybe I have missed it but it would be really useful. A great app and easy to use.
Great app ... and more
First got Ski Tracks and loved it. Then got Bike Tracks. You need to do one for when I take the dog for a walk good walking tracks
Extremely good app, does everything it says well. Some new features in an update would be nice though. Such as the tracker pausing when you stop cycling, and resuming when you start again. Also a cumulative total of distance, time etc of all saved rides would be a great feature and easy to add!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Core Coders Ltd
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Core Coders Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.