Bill Tracker Pro is the #1 app for tracking bills and income. Use the app to keep track of your spending and see which categories of spending your money is going toward. Log your bills and income within the app and receive alerts before your bills are due. Bill Tracker Pro also provides you with the ability to create accounts. Once you've tied an account to recurring bills and income you can track how each account balance grows into the future.
- Create recurring bills with different billing periods (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, Every 3 Weeks, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc.) and one time bills as well.
- Create custom recurring bills and income such as "every 2 weeks on Friday" or "every 3 months on the first Monday" and more!
- Bill Tracker Pro sends payment reminders to your device as push notification.
- Rich push notification allows you to see a bar chart containing this months bills.
- Mark bill as paid directly from the notification.
- Calendar view provides a monthly overview with payment statuses of bills.
- Search for bills and income by name.
- View bills by due date or group by category.
- Charts allow you to analyze your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly spending.
- View percentage change in spending over weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
- Pie Charts help you identify which categories you are spending the most money.
- With a Bill Tracker Pro account synchronize data across all your iOS devices.
- Secure access to the app with Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.
- App icon’s badge shows you number of upcoming bills.
- Accounts management lets you see your current account balances, view account balances over time and view transactions specific to an account.
- Account tracking enables you to understand your account history and where your account balance is heading over time. View line chart of account for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time periods.
- From side menu see the total of all balances.
- Bill Tracker Pro allows you to export all your bills and income transactions into CSV file.
- Advanced bill editing capability lets you update selected bill and all future bills as well.
- You can mark bill as paid or undo payment by swiping left on the bill.
- Log payments in full or specify partial amounts.
- Auto Pay Bill feature automatically marks the bill as paid and deducts the amount from your account on the due date. This is great for recurring bills when you are too busy to manually mark in the app.
- Bills view displays total amount of bills for the month, total income for the month and the cashflow.
- Customization of notification options: notification time and sound, currency, and authentication with face/touch id
- Categories management allows you to create, edit and remove categories.
- Record bill payments in Bills Organizer & Reminder app and see payments full history at any time.
- Intuitive interface and simple design.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Incorporate savings. Some bills are estimates. The savings per month per bill will be good.
My bill tracker app just duplicated all my bills and I’m not sure how or why and it seems I have to manually delete the duplicates. 😳😳😳
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Simons
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Unofficial Calculators
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Bill Alerts £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.