BizXpenseTracker is your Full Featured app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over two dozen templates supplied. Get organized easily and save money too!
BizXpenseTracker (BXT) is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been helping users track their expenses, mileage and time since 2010
Be sure to read "What's New" listing all the improvements added in the last year
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* NOW in its 9th year
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum organization
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( ie For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* Flexible and Powerful
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Over two dozen built-in templates
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, iCloud or to your desktop via wi-fi
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our reports!
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Hide those fields you do not need
* Sort entries by Date,Category,Payment or Client
* Extensive on-screen filtering
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move - just tell the app when you depart and when you arrive. The app will do the rest
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start and end addresses and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, will pre-fill start mileage with last stop mileage
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Access Frequent trips from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Create custom rates using a rate type of
hourly, per visit, or per day
* Calculate overtime
* Categorize by: Work, Vacation, Sick or Other
* Per Diem
* Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your desktop
* Set Backup to “Automatic” to iCloud or Dropbox
* Set Password or use TouchID
* Two OPTIONAL subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan
* AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. Just carry your phone with you
* Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and enter it in your expense. You do not need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipts. App includes that feature
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* AutoTrack can be subscribed on monthly or a yearly basis.
* Human Scan can be subscribed on a monthly basis.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions - Tap the "Email the Author" link within the Prefs screen inside the app
*** New in Version 10.63 *** (Early June 2019)
* Minor bug fixes.
IF you have a question, some feedback or any problem at all, go into the Prefs screen and tap the Email the Author link. You will get a response within 24 hours or less.
*** New in Version 10.62 *** (Mid May 2019)
* Minor bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.61 *** (Late April 2019)
* Added sort direction button in Search All Logs screen.
* Minor bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.60 *** (Late March 2019)
* Requires iOS 11 or greater
* Supports new larger screen iPhones
* Enhanced the optional AutoTrack feature to allow Force Quitting app without impacting the tracking of drives.
* Supports newest iPhone models.
* Greatly extends options when "Sharing" an image or PDF file from the Mail app or another app.
(i.e. you can share a PDF with BizXpenseTracker and you will be given the option to convert it to a photo and link it to the Photo Receipt field of an expense)
* Fixes bug with VAT in certain reports.
* "Quick" mileage entries now show full FROM and TO address.
* Number of quick expense entries increased to 25.
* Fixes search function when searching for non-English characters.
* Greatly reduces battery usage for Optional AutoTrack feature.
* Other minor bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.40 *** (Aug 2018)
* Fixed issue with support for "Nearby" list
* Added new "Expenses - grouped by Location" report
* Several bug fixes reported by customers (thank you!)
* Various User Interface improvements
* Prepare app for future improvements to VAT support (2nd VAT tax coming soon)
* Improvements to optional Human Scan feature.
*** New in Version 10.32 ***
* minor bug fixes.
** New in Version 10.26 **
* Other minor bug fixes.
** New in version 10.21 **
* Fixes a bug when selecteding "other" currencies.
* Fixes a bug when using optinal Human Scan feature.
** New in version 10.20 **
* Fixes various bugs.
* Fixes an issue with the optional AutoTrack feature.
** New in version 10.10 **
* iOS 11 compatible
* New support for iPhone X screen
* Support for Today's Widget. Shows details of last entry added
* Support for app Shortcuts "Quick Actions" for those with devices with 3D Touch. Touch hard on the BizXpenseTracker icon in the the app laucher to see a list of available shortcuts
** New in version 10.00 **
* Improvements to user interface THROUGHOUT app.
* Easier now to create a report that includes entries from all logs (available when you set the date filter within the Email/Export screen).
* Additional filter options on screen and when creating reports.
* Now create more advanced overtime calculations for tracking time worked.
** NEW in version 9.90 **
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Various User Interface improvements.
** NEW in version 9.81 **
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
** NEW in version 9.80 **
* New "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
** NEW in version 9.50 **
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (turn on Multiple Mileage Locations in Prefs).
* Now record drive times (start, stop and drive time).
Ratings and Reviews
I have a lot of apps of one sort or another on my phone, but there’s only a handful I use on a daily basis, and only about 3 of these that I’d truely struggle to be without, BizXpensTrkr is definitely one of them though. It is an excellent app! I’m self employed and use this app to keep track of all my expenses, business mileage, income etc. It’s easy to use, but extremely powerful and in the year and half that I’ve been using this app, it’s been rock solid. It’s also saved me a Lot of money at the end of the last tax year because I realise now that previous to using this app, there were lots of smaller car journeys to buy materials , or to visit a client to give quotes etc that didn’t get included in my tax return. Now it’s the easiest thing to pull out my phone, and log every relevant bit of mileage, every small or large expense on bizxpense tracker, it saves me hours of time at the end of the tax year because all my figures are there to be printed out at the touch of phone screen. Really superb app !
Wouldn’t be without it!
Very easy to use, so useful to be able to track and record everything whilst on the go. It’s become an essential business tool for me now, I can’t recommend it enough.
One worry from my accountant was potential for an “app” not to be in use / available in say 6 years time when a tax audit could still be performed and your receipts potentially gone. That’s not an issue for this app because you can export the reports (monthly / weekly, what ever) with copy receipts and save them separately for future use.
Expensive Subscription but OK
It’s pretty decent for mileage tracking, the auto tracking subscription is pricey I think though and it’s just had a price rise as well ive noticed. It’s also a bit hit and miss it doesn’t always auto track i seem to have to open the app up every morning or it doesn’t work in the background like it should. I’m probably going to give quickbooks a try as that includes auto tracking of mileage now and also does invoicing thats trackable.
*For completeness I wanted to add that since the last update the mileage auto tracking seems to be a lot more reliable.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 58.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2010-2019 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Sync: Device to Device £3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness £0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.