From now on, you have control of your trainer.
- Control your Bkool Trainer from your phone using Bluetooth, without having an internet connection.
- Two types of training available for indoor sessions: By ERG mode (power objectives) and by Gradient.
- ERG mode: Select the power objective and the trainer will change the resistance to automatically maintain the power level.
- Gradient: Set the percentage and start training.The Bkool trainer will generate the resistance of the gradient selected. This can be changed at anytime.
- Connect your heart rate, cadence and speed sensors that are Bluetooth compatible.
Take advantage of all the functionalities that Bkool offers to manage your sports indoors.
Share with your friends!
- Improvements in the connection between different devices to make it more stable.
- Correction of various errors to continue improving the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
It does what it says but that is not much.
Having some predefined workouts or the ability to import workouts in a standard format would transform it.
Does not pair with smart pro 2
Trainer Road app has identified the Smart Pro and paired but I can’t use it because it needs Bkool simulator to unlock.. this app can’t seem to identify a device. Useless.
Developer Response ,
Hey, we are sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with our software. We have just released a brand new update which we are hopeful will address these issues. We would love to hear from you again after you have downloaded the latest version to see what you think of the update, your feedback is vital to improving the Bkool experience.
Can’t seem to get past the login screen, and on the odd occasion I do - it crashes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.