Create out of this world ambiance with Blackhole, a reverb effect as big as the cosmos. Blackhole breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow it to really shine on guitars, strings, vocals and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 80 presets; many created by Eventide artists.
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones.
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting.
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb's decay.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hotswitch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Mixlock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
Fixed an issue where clip meters did not always illuminate when clipping had occurred.
Improved preset flyout behavior in the AUv3 plugin. It now remains open when resizing the plugin window.
Added a MIDI-specific version of the AUv3, in addition to the non-MIDI compatibility version.
Added a MIDI mute function to the MIDI-enabled AUv3.
Improved user guide scrolling on iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Bloody Marvelous !!
This is a must have Reverb for anyone who likes to play with vocals especially, but awesome with any sound you put through it. I was umming and arring as to whether I should spend any more money on an app, as I’ve been sadly under whelmed by several before, but this time I haven’t been disappointed.
Thanks Eventide, I’ve had a hankering for an Eventide effects pedal for some years but have never been able to afford one. This has satisfied my yearning and I think I shall purchase them all as and when I can get the rubs together 🙂
Thank you for making your highly sought after effects affordable to the likes of myself. much appreciated.
Surprisingly, worth every penny
I was absolutely positive that I did NOT need another reverb app, let alone one costing £20. But I was so enthralled by MicroPitch that I gave this a punt, and I’ve not regretted it since. There’s an entire universe here, from microsecond slap-back to stuff that never, ever, ends, calling at all points in between. I seriously doubt that I’ll ever get to use all that it’s got to offer a guitar, and then there’s drums, and voice, and synths... It really is worth the outlay, people.
I love this app
I like this app I like it a lot! 5 stars
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eventide Inc.
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Eventide Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.