Blind Drive is an audio-based, black comedy arcade action game.
You’re blindfolded and going against traffic. Cars rushing past, angry drivers yelling at you. Cops on your tail. And you can’t see a thing. Can you do it?
The entire game is experienced through your ears. Play as Donnie, trying to make a quick buck in a scientific study but quickly finding himself in over his head, cuffed to the wheel and driving blindfolded. Plus he’s late for dinner with Grandma.
** Headphones required **
• Hyper-immersive 1st-person audio - so good you can play with your eyes closed
• Fast-paced, 2-button arcade gameplay
• 27 levels of mayhem including boss fights, secret areas and a very rude G.P.S.
• Hilarious crime-comedy story with mobsters, dolphins and your angry Grandmother, performed by a full cast of voice actors
• Minimalistic, jazzy visuals
• Ultra-fine haptics (vibrate) for iPhone 8 and up
• Gamepad support
• Full VoiceOver accessibility support. If not enabled automatically, tap 3 times with 3 fingers to enable (make sure to turn on direct touch using the rotor)
• Menus and subtitles in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese
• “Blind Drive is a masterpiece” - KeenGamer, 10/10
• “Thrilling, funny and a triumph of audio game design” - Finger Guns, 9/10
• “Immediately addicting” - GameSpew, 9/10
• "Basically Virtual Reality for your ears" - Mashable
• "Proper clever" - PC Gamer
• "Not only incredibly tense, but also genuinely laugh out loud funny"- Alpha Beta Gamer
- Added menus and subtitles in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese.
- Difficulty adjustments.
- Easier audio cues in easy difficulty
Ratings and Reviews
Very good game but needs one improvement
I think that this is a wonderful game but to make it just right i think that there should be a car show room so that people can choose there own car with that car sound. and pay in reasonable points and maybe lives for the really hie up cars like range rover, landrover, bently,if this improvement is made then it is well Worth its 5 stars just one last thing i noticed that to go left or right you have to tilt or press and hold either end of the screen i also recommend jarrow mode this is where you hold the phone in both hands and turn on the spot left or right this mode may be even better to Control the car because it is like your the weal turning left to right
It's quite good, but for me even with settings optimised it's really, really hard to tell which side I'm supposed to go to. I've been playing on the easiest difficulty and I haven't gotten past 2.5km for the last 2 hours because I cannot tell at all which side I'm supposed to go to or why I'm getting hit even though I moved to the correct side. Good but maybe just not the game for me
I've been waiting for this game for so long
I've been waiting for this game for so long! But now I'm able to play it on my iPhone, thank you for making this game accessible for blind users and I'm one of them 10 out of 10 what a brilliant game thank you very much
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LO-FI PEOPLE LTD
- 380 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Lo-Fi People
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.