Where do the world’s smartest people get their ideas? From great books! Blinkist transforms the key insights of 3000+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes.
Over 10 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling human potential.
GET THE KEY INSIGHTS OF 3000+ BESTSELLING NONFICTION BOOKS
• Sharpen your professional skills with the best business books in your field
• Make headway with the most impactful self-improvement titles
• Discover new perspectives on the world with bestsellers on economics, science, history & culture
• Find inspiration with the latest trends and ideas in your professional field
SWITCH BETWEEN AUDIO AND TEXT
• Listen to audible versions of our book key insights to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Create your personal audio book library to customize your learning experience
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores with Autoplay
• Download book key insights, audiobooks and original shows to read and listen offline
SAVE UP TO 65% ON FULL-LENGTH AUDIOBOOKS
• Get access to thousands of nonfiction audiobooks at a special discounted price
• Listen to audiobooks like "Sapiens", "The Art of War" or "The 5 AM Club"
ENJOY PERSONALIZED READING RECOMMENDATIONS & EXPERT-CURATED LISTS
• Always know what to read or listen to next—we’ll suggest titles based on your interests & reading history
• Discover new ideas and find motivation with suggested books curated by experts
BENEFIT FROM A HUMAN TOUCH
• Focus only on the best nonfiction books—our editorial team carefully selects each single book
• Enjoy lovingly written summaries of key ideas by field experts with a passion for explaining complex matters in simple, beautiful language
LEARN THE WAY SCIENCE INTENDED
• Thanks to a format based on neuroscientific research you'll quickly make headway
• Understand easily thanks to crystal clear language and short, powerful content
Whether you have two minutes or twenty, immerse yourself with our exclusive Blinkist Originals content including popular shows like 'Two Minutes with Seth Godin" and "State of Mind"
IN THE PRESS
"Blinkist is an intriguing new app that encourages you to read more nonfiction books... It’s a fun and fascinating way to discover new and interesting topics” - The New York Times
“There is no such thing as too much knowledge. If you would like to expand your horizons, but don’t have the time to read, Blinkist is a speedy and convenient way of learning” - TheNextWeb
"Blinkist offers a terrific service – great ideas distilled down to their very essence. For those of us who are deeply curious about new ideas on success, happiness, innovation, progress and more, it’s a great start." - Forbes
“The audio feature is an awesome way to dive into a book while folding laundry or cooking a meal.” - BuzzFeed
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the Blinkist app now and sign up for a free 7-day trial. We have monthly and annual plans available.
With Blinkist Premium you will have access to:
• 3000+ summaries of key insights
• audible versions of all book key insights
• full-length audiobooks at a special member price
• personalized recommendations from the Blinkist editorial team
• all formats audible offline: book key insights, audiobooks & original shows
• a send-to-Kindle feature
• syncing your highlights with Evernote
If you choose the Blinkist Free plan you can still read one title selected by us, every day. Ready to make headway? Download Blinkist today.
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person at Blinkist. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away --- simply write to email@example.com
Ever have an experience so great you don't want it to end? We got you. You can now enjoy endless listening in the player by adding Blinks and episodes to your queue, right from the title or episode covers, or right from the Library. Let the good listening roll!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Who has time to read these days? We do! That’s thanks to Blinkist’s brilliant summaries of top nonfiction books. Not only are the articles packed with insight into business, culture, and self-improvement, they’re designed with busy schedules in mind. Seamless switching between text and narration is super-useful on the go, and finding topics couldn’t be simpler.
Perfect for people with little time
This is my first review on the App Store, because I usually don’t write any. After using Blinkist for almost a year now and being very happy, I thought they deserve good feedback. I think the subscription to this is totally worth it. I am often interested in books and start reading them, but because I have little time next to my job, I then struggle to actually finish them. This is perfect for me, because I get the gist of a book within 15-30 min, which is often all I want. With the audio feature I can even listen to the Blinks while going somewhere. I kind of enjoy the listening function more anyways, because the readers do an amazing job at telling the stories in an entertaining and catching way. I can’t say much about how much Blinkist adds to the summary of the books based on their own opinion, but it sounds like it‘s kept very impartial. I will definitely extend my subscription for another year. Keep up the good work!
Why not a monthly subscription facility?
The blinks/ book summaries are very good you can read them in 5-10 minutes and get a good understanding of the main emphasis of the book. I also find the final summary and actionable advice at the end of each book to be though provoking. It’s a shame that the authors don’t allow a monthly rather than just an annual subscription. My view is that they would get more subscribers if this were the case. An annual subscription is a big commitment. Once subscribed for a month however, because the blinks are so good and because of the choice available, readers are likely to continue their subscription month after months. It’s simply the psychology of the annual commitment that, certainly for me, is the problem. As a result, I subscribe to the free version and access the a random single blink each day, which is great, albeit I would prefer access to the full blink list!
- Blinks Labs GmbH
- 79.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Blinks Labs GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Blinkist Premium (1 Year) £59.99
- Blinkist Premium (1 year) £59.99
- Blinkist Premium (1 year) £69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.