Recommended by doctors and pharmacists.
* Voted as Top Health App by doctors at HealthTap
* Recommended by the German association for kidney patients
* Gesundheit konkret: smart assistant - app-solute useful
* Top rating in iPad&Co.
* Top 5 medical App at appstar.tv
* Recommendation from the panel of experts at NummerSicher
Now you can have your blood pressure under control everywhere. Track, monitor and store your blood pressure (systolic and diastolic) along with your pulse, blood sugar and more. As a patient tracker the app is recommended for people with hypertension, high blood sugar, diabetes, high blood pressure and who have an increased risk of heart attack, you can even track your body temperature.
A BP Monitor for fast and simple recording that is easy and a real pleasure. Your doctor will be amazed by the chart, which will help him with his diagnosis.
* Apple Health support
* Easy record and store your systolic and diastolic blood pressure together with your pulse at a given time
* Support of Bluetooth monitoring devices
* Helpful charts and statistics about your arterial pressure that can be commented for future analysis
* Detailed PDF report with chart for a given time range for consultation with your doctor. To email or print
* Multi device usage with synchronization to see your stored blood pressure on the go
* Manage your medicaments and see how long your meds last
* Optionally more data of viability (weight tracker, blood sugar, body temperature, in/output)
* Salt Calculator and BMI calculator so you can track your body mass ratio
* Blood Pressure Analysis for fighting hypertension, diabetes, and heart attack - for your health.
* Anonymous or pseudonymous usage ensuring that no data will be disclosed with third parties. Also, with HealthOn code of conduct for trustfully health information in apps
* BloodPressure Tele Monitoring with SciTIM
Supported Bluetooth devices:
- A&D UA-651BLE
- Beurer BM 54
- Beurer BC 57
- Beurer BM 57
- Beurer BM 77
- Beurer BC 85
- Beurer BM 85
- boso medicus system
- Medisana BW 300 connect
- Medisana BU 530 connect
- Medisana BU 546 connect
- Medisana BU 550 connect
- Medisana BU 575 connect
- Medisana BU A52 connect
- Medisana SL 100 connect
- Omron Evolv
- Omron RS7 Intelli IT
- Omron X4 Smart
- Omron X7 Smart
- Sanitas SBC 53
- Sanitas SBM 37
- Sanitas SBM 67
- Soehnle systo monitor connect 300
- Soehnle systo monitor connect 400
- Silvercrest SBM 68
- Silvercrest SBM 69
Use with or without free registration. You can make a one-time, free registration; no private data needs to be entered. With your login you can also sync with other devices.
The app needs an internet connection for some features. Offline usage is also possible but requires a one-time login.
The app supports multiuser login and quick switch between the users.
Attention: This app is for storing your blood pressure values. It cannot measure it.
Feel free to contact us with your feedback or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave a review if you like our app. Thanks!
You can order a Premium Membership with In-App-Purchase. You can choose between monthly and yearly payment. The subscription period is one month or one year, based on this. It renews unless auto-renew is turned off at last 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal withing 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. After purchase you can manage subscriptions in your account and turn off auto-renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
The prices can vary based on your country and currency. The Premium Membership is a recurring subscription with cost. It is handled at the App Store on your device.
Our terms of service: https://www.blutdruckdaten.de/terms-of-service.html
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For no reason at all - it’s gone GERMEN!!!!! Data still present! Is this another Brexit problem? Would rate it a 5 if it were still in English - even American would do!
Simple,clear & great summaries
Despite reading about Language probs I liked the graphics so tried it and it’s great. If it reverts to German in set up or later then it’s easy to select language as English. Easy to input and love the clear summary tables of stats and what they mean. I am using only to monitor low BP not being treated but you can track your meds and reminders. Also can use on iPhone and iPad and also auto links to update Apple Health. Tracks Pulse Pressure too, great app.
Suddenly the language has changed to German
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- klier.net GmbH & Co. KG
- 25.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 BlutdruckDaten
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £2.79
- Yearly £25.99
- Yearly £16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.