Show them you care wildly
Go on, take 15% off your first app order with code APPONLY to make your friend slash life coach smile.
WHO ARE WE?
We invented letterbox flowers to make missed flower deliveries a problem of the past. But since then, we’ve come up with even more ways to help you be there for your favourite people. Like our dried flowers that brighten the everyday, mood-boosting houseplants, monthly flowers so you can treat someone on the regular and hand-tied bouquets, which come pre-arranged by us.
When you first use our app to send a gift, you’ll get 15% off with code ‘APPONLY’.
This offer is exclusive to our new app users, so you’ve got the perfect excuse to surprise someone this week. Download the app today and have our seasonal flowers or a plant delivered straight to your favourite people, as soon as tomorrow (thanks to our free next-day delivery).
SO, WHY SHOULD YOU ORDER FLOWERS FROM OUR APP?
- We’re the UK’s top-rated flower-delivery company. But don’t just take our word for it - we’re rated 4.8/5 on reviews.co.uk.
- You can customise the gift card we send with your own photo.
- Our letterbox gifts can be delivered when no one’s in. So they’re just the thing to surprise someone after a long day.
- We send our flowers in bud because it’s the freshest way. It means they’ll last longer and burst into life at home for extra ‘ooh!’ factor.
- Each flower is carefully selected by our florists and packed by hand, with delicate stems netted for extra protection on their travels.
- Looking for something already arranged? Our hand-tied bouquets are styled by our florists and get delivered to the front door.
- Like care packages that live on, our plants can fill a home with life and colour. And you can pick the pot they come with.
- We offer free next-day delivery to homes in the UK, France, Germany and Austria via both free and premium couriers.
- Our designs change with the seasons, so there’s always something new to pick.
- You’ll get exclusive app-only offers and benefits, and will be the first to know about our sales. Bonus.
WITH THE BLOOM & WILD FLOWER-DELIVERY APP, YOU’RE ONLY A FEW TAPS AWAY FROM MAKING SOMEONE’S DAY.
- Speed through payments using the ‘photograph your card’ feature.
- Or you can use ApplePay.
- International debit/credit cards are accepted too.
- And fully integrated for iPhones and iPads.
- Our gifts can be shipped across the UK, France, Germany and Austria.
- Save your special occasions and we’ll send you reminders so you never miss them. Once you’ve saved 3, we’ll give you £5 credit.
- We’ll seamlessly merge them with your phone calendar, too.
- You can opt-out of getting reminders for dates you find hard.
- You’ll receive tracked-delivery notifications, so you always know where your gifts are.
FAQ: HOW ARE MY FLOWERS DELIVERED?
We’ll pick, hand-pack and deliver your letterbox flowers straight through the door in recyclable packaging. Don’t worry, sending flowers flat packed is the safest way for them to travel. We even net delicate stems with our ‘petal protectors’.
Our flowers arrive with our florists’ styling and care tips, which makes floristry fun and easy (even for beginners).
With free next-day flower and gift delivery across the UK, you can send a thoughtful gift at the last minute. We also deliver to France, Austria and Germany too.
GET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST APP ORDER WITH CODE ‘APPONLY’
Want to check out our customer reviews? Find them all here:
Want to get in touch?
Our Customer Delight team is always happy to help. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7352 9499.
Already a fan of Bloom & Wild? Please leave an app review, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
DOWNLOAD NOW FOR 15% OFF WITH CODE ‘APPONLY'
This shiny new version includes speedier performance and pesky bug fixes. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
You’d think that ordering flowers is an easy process. But a lot of the time it ends in disappointment. However, pleasantly surprised by this company. Such beautiful quality from every little detail, the way it’s packaged, down to the boxes themselves and the flowers are so delicately wrapped. So much care and thoughtfulness is in every package. They keep you updated throughout the whole delivery process, which is so helpful. The app itself is so easy to use. I loved the fact there’s so much choice and they even tell you what plants/flowers are not ideal for those who have cats or dogs which is something so important when you are buying for someone who has either. I thoroughly enjoyed using this company and would highly recommend them, whatever occasion. Such a wonderful company who have got their priorities in all the right places. Little companies like this one should get much more recognition as they’re doing something simple yet effective. Little bit of care goes along way! Great app! So easy to use and do everything you’d need to. No troubles at all, no glitches, great layout. Starts out well and finishes well with beautiful flowers at the end of the experience. One word “fabulous”
Best flower delivery service ever!
I have been using Bloom&Wild for a couple of years now since a friend recommended them. I have received many bouquets from friends and family after suffering a life threatening illness...which thankfully I recovered from and also birthdays, anniversaries etc and they never fail to disappoint. My most recent bouquet was for my 60th birthday and the flowers were lovely however there wasn’t the usual flower food. I sent an email regarding this and was amazed to receive a reply within about 10 minutes of sending apologising and offering alternative advice on how look after the flowers. I was so impressed as this was in the throw of the COVID 19 pandemic. A few days later I sent a bouquet to a family member as a thank you for making my birthday so special and due to the pandemic was concerned that they would not be able to fulfil, however the flowers were received on time and very gratefully received, the recipient sent me a photo and they looked beautiful! Amazing in these difficult times.
I cannot recommend this company highly enough, from the quality of the flowers to the most excellent customer service...I will certainly be using them again and again!
Beautiful and long lasting!
I won’t repeat the App Store editor’s note as it says it all perfectly but all my experiences of Bloom & Wild have been extremely efficient. The flowers are beautiful, packaged so carefully and sent for the exact requested time slot. More than that, I’ve placed about 15 orders - some as gifts and some for myself- and the most common feedback is that they last for ages. My last order was Jan 29th (today Feb 21st) and they still look great. The blooms have opened beautifully and they just keep giving. Each stage is just as beautiful. I’ve had compliments from those who’ve received flowers from me especially for their longevity but also for their beauty. I can’t be more pleased by Bloom & Wild flowers and service. P.S. After your order they send a discount for the next order. Keep a lookout for offer flyers in magazines etc., Always one for a bargain but only if the purchase is worth it and these are definitely worth it.
Finally, the App couldn’t be easier to use... and it’s beautiful too.
The ONLY negative... if that’s what it is...
I’ve been asked by some friends and family who are not online if orders can be made by phone... I don’t know... can Bloom & Wild answer, please?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloom and Wild Limited
- 130.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Bloom and Wild Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.