BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: Check out the latest best-selling titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
- Major UI changes
- Administrative changes to help libraries manage settings
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works
I've found it to be a great service. It informs me when my books are due for renewal; allows me to instantly and easily renew my books; places a hold on new items which the library staff set aside; notifies me when they're available; and allows me to read reviews and commentaries before I select a new book. But so many times I have had to delete the app and install it again as it freezes on the home page or when I try to log into my account. Such a disappointment!
Great idea, app doesn't work, deleted.
When trying to use the latest version on an iPad, it just hung and was completely unresponsive after doing the initial update sequence. However when I switched from x2 mode to x1 mode, it suddenly became responsive and continued to be so when switching back to x2 mode. And it continues to be responsive a day later, so whatever the problem was would seem to have been resolved.
Note that a power off and on of the iPad did not resolve the original problem, only the toggling of the x1 button. Just one of life's mysteries - or some issue with the upgrade to the latest version perhaps.
- 5.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.