Now more than ever, connecting online has become a crucial part of us attempting to maintain some normalcy. Booksy is teaming up with Zoom to bring you a new way to experience services - digitally.
Access calendars, services, prices, and reviews with the freedom to book as you please. Here are a few things you get with your free Booksy account:
- Online Services: For when visiting the shop or salon is not an option, experience beauty in a new way. Book your digital appointment with your service provider via Zoom.
- Real-Time Calendars & Reminders: Booksy lets you see the service provider’s schedule so you can align it with yours. Even if you book an appointment far in advance, you can add it to your mobile calendar and get reminders from Booksy so you won’t forget.
- Donations and #TipNowBookNow: Booksy’s #TipNowBookNow feature allows for you to donate and/or tip when you book your appointment, even though your visit to their shop or salon won’t be until later.
- eGift Cards: If you can’t make it to the shop or salon during this time, purchase an eGift card so you can pay now, but visit later. This will also help your service provider get through this time while their shop is closed.
- Service Packages: Purchasing a package is a great way to score a discount on your regular services, and plan out your salon or shop visits for the future. Purchasing packages will also support your service provider through this time.
Get Booking Peace of Mind when you book with Booksy.
If you’re a business owner and want to try out Booksy Biz, click here to download!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Are you looking for a good reason to update your Booksy app? Look no more:
Now you can easily purchase Gift Cards via Booksy for your friends and family! Treat someone special today.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant Experience Again
Never fail to please such a relaxing visit. Anna and her team never fail to provide a stunning service and experience for their customers. In these very difficult times they are very COVID conscious and ready ensuring their customers are cared for in a safe environment and yet again another beautiful hairstyle which even my hubby commented on loving it Thank you Anna
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating.
Beware: designed to trick users
Really dislike that my local hairdresser is now using this app exclusively for appointments.
The app itself works fine. I could like with that.
What I detest, though, is the fact that every time I launch the app it pushes for access to my contacts. It doesn’t need this. I don’t want it to have this. Worse, the presentation of this “choice” is sharp practice designed to trick users into giving access: a big white OK button with the better option (“Not now”) in far less prominent grey text on the main dark background - no button. This is deliberately poor design and can only have been included to maximise access to personal data. The app should present a choice where both options are apparent to even careless users, given the importance of what is being asked. And critically it should only ask this once. Sure, present it again if a user tries to do something that needs this access. But do not have this trap as a precursor to launching the app each time. It makes me hate you and generally fear that you do not respect my rights (when without it I would probably trust and recommend the app). Please be responsible developers and fix this.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
Awful app and user experience
I hate that my local barbers uses this service. All I want to do is book an appointment once every few months but your awful UX forces me to have to open the App Store, download the app, sign in etc etc. Even more frustrating when I try to amend or cancel my appointment following an email link, just let me do this via my browser on your website.
But yeah congratulations dev and product team, you’ve managed to do the exact opposite of what good tech should do and somehow added a bunch of extra steps into what should be a super simple process (I.e., you want cancel your appointment, click amend in the booking email, go to webpage in one click and then amend BUT no it’s get bounced around a bunch of webpage redirects, open App Store, Touch ID, wait for download, open app, answer a bunch of pref questions, sign in etc), useless.
I’m sure this app is great if you go to lots of salons, beauty appointments regularly etc but I just want to get my hair cut every couple of months, don’t force app as the only channel. Build a compelling app and users will go to it anyway, all your doing is inflating your download figures.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry that the app does not meet your expectations. All feedback is reviewed by our developers, who resolve issues as they arise and implement measures to prevent them from happening again in the future. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please provide us with details at firstname.lastname@example.org and help us take immediate action.
- Sensi Soft Sp z o o
- 56.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Booksy International
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.