Boxing News - The Award-winning World's Best Fight Magazine
Boxing News sits at the heart of the boxing scene and is the weekly leading fight magazine.
Established in 1909, Boxing News brings readers the latest news stories, in-depth feature articles and expert commentary every week and is read worldwide by boxers, promoters and boxing enthusiasts. Boxing News also has a strong digital presence with over 2million Facebook fans and 100,000 Twitter followers.
1. Round up of the latest boxing news
2. Exclusive straight talking interviews with key fighters and figures
3. Reports from the best fights around the world
4. Ringside coverage of all British shows
5. Previews of upcoming fights with predictions on outcome
6. Showcasing personalities from the past and EBA news
7. Detailed amateur focus to provide insight into vested code
8. Boxing rankings and diary of what's going on
Boxing News keeps readers in touch with what really matters in boxing.
Subscribe to the digital issue today:
- Try before you buy with our FREE 30-DAY TRIAL available exclusively for Apple users.
- Enjoy exclusive photo galleries, videos and interactive links
- Download your issues INSTANTLY
- Get access to an archive of back issues from January 2012 and specials like the Boxing News Annual 2014, Total Fight Training or 100 Greatest Fights.
Choose the best subscription package for you:
1 month subscription: £6.99/€7.99/$6.99
6 month subscription: £29.99/€33.99/$29.99
12 month subscription: £49.99/€59.99/$49.99
*This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Ratings and Reviews
Been reading BN since late 60s,and apart from the old ring magazine ,it’s second to none. Many thanks Tony.
Great as a product, poor as an App
I love the magazine and read it religiously, but whenever I read it on the app, my phone heats up very badly and my battery drains rapidly. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app several times but there is no improvement, considering switching back to paper version sadly
Five stars all the way
Loving the mix of latest news and history.......five stars all the way......
- Newsquest Specialist Media Limited
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © MagazineCloner Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renewable Subscription £4.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription £24.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.