Buy, exchange and sell bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and ERC20 tokens.
***Featured in the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg & Business Insider ***
***Trusted by 2 million users in over 170 countries. Over $6B USD in cryptocurrency under protection.***
* FREE to Send and Receive. It's free to send and receive bitcoin, ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies. Great for remittances and for sending crypto assets to friends and family.
* BRD Rewards (New!). Enjoy 50% savings on all Trading fees as a BRD token holder.
* Easy Purchasing. Buy bitcoin and ethereum with a credit card, checking account, cash, or other cryptocurrencies. Trade ethereum, bitcoin cash, and over 100 popular ERC20 tokens instantly with other cryptocurrencies or tokens.
* Unhackable Security. Store all your valuable cryptocurrency in a virtually unhackable environment, all for free! Everything is protected on your own device utilizing industry-leading hardware encryption and Apple's mobile security.
* Total Privacy. No signup is required and BRD connects directly to blockchain networks, not BRD’s servers. You are in total control of your privacy.
* Fast Support. Get all your questions answered in less than 2 hours. Our global support team is ready to help first-time bitcoin buyers to longtime crypto holders.
BRD has been consistently praised for its ease-of-use, total security, and dedication to privacy.
Want to see your favorite feature added to the next version of BRD? We'd love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Thank you for all of your five star reviews!
- Starting today, users will see occasional in-app messages. These messages will provide updates on special offers, new features, and important updates.
- DAI is now a default wallet for new users. The wallet can be hidden by toggling in the app settings.
- A slight refresh to the home screen
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Show us some love! Leave a review if you’re enjoying the improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Seems good to me
I have been using this wallet and am yet to find issues that I deem a dealbreaker. Yes, it uses millionths of a BTC to show you your balance, but that’s easy to convert in your head and it shows you the balance in GBP too. You have access to the private key (print it and put it in your safe) unlike others which keep it ‘simple’ and it supports Touch ID. I can’t see what else is needed really. I’ve transferred funds in and they appeared within a few hours along with a notification.
5-star long time ago; today - garbage
Very rarely do I write any reviews - I need to be passionate about the product to spend time talking about it. That's why I'm writing this message - I passionately hate bread wallet.
I've used Bread since 2014 when I've purchased my first bitcoin and I used to love it. It was clean, fast and just worked every time. But then something happened - not sure what their developers did or neglected to do... The app started crushing then not syncing and freezing on sync... Then we got the lengthy troubleshooting with removing the app, reinstallation and the whole process of reinstating the wallet just so the next week syncing is off again. All that with my money in it. It's been like this since early 2017. I gave you the whole year to fix it and yesterday I said enough is enough - all my money is now transferred over to a better blockchain wallet app. And you... you can go .... yourselves!
Fast and stable, but missing essential features
In terms of speed, reliability, security and ease of use, BRD is easily the best iOS wallet, and it’s perfect for new or casual users.
However, it’s missing one feature that’s stopping me from using it as my main wallet - the option to manually generate a new Bitcoin address before you’ve received a payment to the current address. If I send an invoice to a client with an address for them to send payment, I can’t wait a random amount of time for their payment to come through before sending my next invoice. All it needs is a ‘refresh’ button on the ‘receive money’ screen, and a new ‘address history’ page, and this wallet would be perfect.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the feedback. Since most users don't understand the mechanics behind addresses, we've decided to manage the address creation automatically. Can the client send more than one transaction to the same address? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions. We appreciate the kindness you shared in your review. If this is your only concern, please consider updating your review. Thank you!
- breadwallet LLC
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Breadwinner AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.