Break - The Snooker Score Calculator - lovingly designed for Apple Watch and iPhone.
Stop running to the scoreboard every time you pot a ball and just tap your wrist instead! Simply tap each ball as you pot it and the app will calculate your score as you play. When you miss, just tap the miss/safety button and this will allow you to enter your opponents pots.
The Watch app supports ball selection using the digital crown and context-sensitive menus can be found using Force Touch. When using Force Touch on a red ball, the option to pot multiple reds is available, at all other times the option reverts to view who is winning/requires snookers. The app will intelligently display the ball you’re most likely to pot on screen at the appropriate point in the game. The app will also tell you when you need snookers.
Some of the features:
* Specify player names
* Choose between 15, 10, 6, or 3 reds
* Choose between Practice and Match sessions with multiple Frames
* The ball most likely to be potted is shown first
* The Current Break and Total Score are shown for each player
* The player name is highlighted when his opponent requires snookers
* The app can calculate the number of points remaining on the table and whether or not you need snookers
* Support for foul shots
* Support for free balls, the score from which is intelligently calculated without you having to specify it
* Support for potting multiple reds in one shot and when fouling
* Support for conceding a frame
* Support for re-racking a frame
* Support for a re-spotted black
* Personal high score and high breaks are saved and displayed on both the iPhone and Watch app
* Settings, including player names, and high scores are kept in sync between the iPhone and Watch apps
- Added Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) translations
Let me know if you'd like support for any other language!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does as says on tin
I was hoping the watch would act as a remote to the main app scoring.
Will that be a possibility?
- John Mackay
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 John Mackay
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.