Getting married and have no idea how to plan a wedding? Let’s fix that! Bridebook is the wedding planner in your pocket, where you can manage your to-do list, budget, guest list and much more.
From Checklists to Guest Lists, we’ve got “everything you need to plan your dream wedding” (Brides Magazine). With over one million weddings already planned on Bridebook, we know exactly how to get you your dream day. After all, there’s a reason we’re “the highest rated wedding app in the world” (The Telegraph)!
With Bridebook, you’ll be able to:
- Keep your wedding planning on track with your personalised Checklist
- Count down the days until you say “I do!”
- Unlock your unique budget breakdown and track your spending with our expert Budget Planner
- Manage your Guest List, including RSVPs, +1s and dietary requirements
- Book your dream venue through our unbeatable venue directory (as well as unlocking exclusive Bridebook deals and discounts!)
- Find every supplier you need, from dressmakers and DJs to photographers and florists
- Get advice and inspiration from our team of top wedding experts
- Link your account with your partner to plan together
So what are you waiting for? Join the 70% of UK couples who’ve already ditched their spreadsheets and downloaded Bridebook. Together, we’ll have your wedding sorted quicker than you can say, “I do!”
We've been hard at work making improvements and fixing bugs to make your wedding planning experience smoother and more enjoyable.
Ratings and Reviews
A must-have for wedding planning!
I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding that they download Bridebook! You and your partner can both access and edit the app, making wedding planning a collaborative experience. There are various features which are so useful: supplier search, budget, guest list and, most important, the checklist. We used all these features but particularly the checklist - it already lists the big tasks you need to complete and by when (in relation to the date of your wedding) but you can also add your own tasks as they arise. This feature was a life-saver! There are a couple of things I would change - it would be great if you could export the guest list for example, and it’s slightly annoying that you can’t edit a task once you’ve added it to the checklist (you have to delete and re-enter). BUT, even in its current form, it is still a fantastic app for anyone planning a wedding.
Perfect planning app!
I absolutely love this app! We’re in the early stages of planning our wedding and I got very overwhelmed with the choice of venues. A Google search only showed me a few with no information about them. The Bridebook app helped me choose a venue, within my budget, check out the venues packages, view their brochure and menu, and then contact them directly for more information, all from the app. A few clicks and I’ve booked a showround. I’ve also picked a few potential suppliers and kept them in my favourites. The best thing is I’ve been able to add my fiancé to the same account so he can see exactly what I’m doing, chat to the suppliers and get his opinion. I would definitely recommend this app if your planning your wedding.
Makes planning easier
I’ve really enjoyed using Bridebook so far. It’s got everything in one place and makes it very easy to reach out to suppliers. Here are a few points I think could help make it even better:
- the initial to-do list is helpful but would be nice to be able to customise it more, it seems you can add your own tasks but not sub-tasks
- allow to add two email addresses for linked guests that share the same postal address
- allow to add customised tags to guest list. For example, we wanted to easily count how many guests would be coming from abroad and we did this by marking them as male as that was the easiest way to filter. Also found there was a bug where you’re unable to filter by non-binary
- the personalised link for collecting contact details has a section at the end to give a message to the couple which we feel is a little cringe and not very “us”, we just want to collect addresses, but there’s no way of removing this
- even though both can access the app, it makes the assumption that one of the couple are doing the majority of the planning. My partner set up our profile and now all the notifications on my phone show up with his name rather than mine, even though both our names are in the app. Minor thing but would be nice to fix this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BRIDEBOOK LIMITED
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Bridebook LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Bridebook VIP £4.49
- Bridebook VIP £49.99
- Bridebook VIP £44.99