Enjoy a premium service with Brighton and Hove Streamline Taxis using our new taxi app.
When you travel with Brighton and Hove Streamline Taxis you can choose between a variety of vehicles, With our extensive fleet we always have a car for you.
Why choose Brighton and Hove Streamline Taxis over another taxi app?
Making bookings simple with our new technology:
• Book a car in just 2 taps
• Re-book your car journeys quickly from your booking history
• View and edit travel bookings for your Brighton and out of town journeys, airport transfer, or business travel.
• Find your location with GPS
• Get an estimate for your journey
• See car and driver details
• Pay by cash or card, or corporate account
• Book in advance when you want extra assurance, such as airport transfers
• Track your driver’s arrival & your route as you travel
• On board tracking provides an estimated transfer time
• Average response times of less than 5 minutes in Brighton and Hove
• All our cabs are fitted with CCTV.
Service - door to door in safety & comfort
• No need to help with navigation, all our drivers are exclusively licensed to the highest standards set by Brighton and Hove City Council.
• Not every cab company lets you take your pet on your travels, but with our Pet Friendly cabs you’ll never have to leave them behind.
• Brighton and Hove Streamline Taxis have the largest fleet of wheelchair accessible vehicles and all drivers are trained on disability awareness.
Airport bookings - airport travel sorted.
• Taxi to Heathrow? Getting a cab to Gatwick? Rely on a Brighton and Hove Streamline Taxi to transport you to the airport & let your driver help you with your bags
• No need to order a last minute cab! Bookings available in advance!
• All major airports in London (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, London City and Luton airport)
• Unlike your average taxi app – we track your flight for anything affecting your airport transfer.
• Choose from a range of vehicles from a saloon car to an eight seater minibus.
Experience a new level of service, you won’t get when booking with another taxi app. Download the new Brighton and Hove Streamline Taxis app today and start booking and enjoy your journeys.
Comments & feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org For assistance: email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR STREAMING THE APP FROM THIS WEBSITE.
- Payment types management in the sidebar menu has been improved for better user experience;
- If you are already in an airport, the flight arrival details are not asked to be filled;
- Recent addresses are now shown instantly when opening Address Search Screen;
- From this time it is possible to search for bookings in History using a passenger name or a passenger phone number;
- Significantly improved performance of the map especially when a car is being searched on Booking Screen;
- An issue when addresses in the search results may not be displayed correctly in some cases has been fixed;
- An issue with incorrect map scale that can occur in some cases has been fixed;
- Other bugfixes and minor improvements;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best choice for taxi services
I really recommend this app especially over other apps like “Uber” and “my taxi”. All the taxi drivers are licensed, registered and safe. All the cars have cctv and the drivers identified and taxi licence is put up so you can see it. All the fares are fixed so that one trip to town on a busy day will cost the same as any other so you won’t expect any overpriced fares on the meter. Generally they are cheaper than other taxi companies. I have travelled with streamline many times I have always been happen with the service
App tracks driver, you can pay by card, no surge pricing. What’s not to like.. does what it says in the tin ***** star. Also problems below have now been ironed out give it a try you won’t be disappointed!
Very easy to book, but super confusing over price. The app quotes one price, which I prepared in cash. However the driver had put on the meter, which was £1.40 more expensive. I hadn’t noticed the meter as I assumed the app price was fixed. Embarrassing and unpleasant - and I missed my train sorting it out.
The emailed receipt doesn’t give the amount paid either, which is annoying.
- Brighton and Hove Streamline Limited
- 84.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Brighton and Hove Streamline Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.