Brightspace Pulse is a mobile app for students that can help you stay connected and on track with your Brightspace courses. It gives you one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and news. The app will help you to make better decisions about how to handle your workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests. Real-time alerts will let you know when classes are cancelled, rooms are moved, or new grades are available. The schedule view and weekly visualization enables you to quickly at a glance view what is due today, this week and upcoming across all your courses.
· See all the important dates and deadlines for each one of your courses
· Anticipate your busiest times with a quick glance
· Receive the latest grades and news
· View all your course content
· Share updates via email, text messages, and social media
· Enter your own events and deadlines
· Read and reply to subscribed discussions
· Edit course details and customize how much assignments and tests are worth
· Seamlessly log in to Brightspace via your browser to complete tasks
· Supports Apple Continuity for login from iPhone to iPad or Mac
iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- NOTE: this will be the final update for devices still running iOS 10
- improvements to data usage
- fixed issue where some users stopped getting push notifications
- bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My school turned it on
I'm seeing people saying they couldn't log on. My tutor said that my school turned Pulse on as part of Brightspace at the school and it works!
Ask your school to turn it on!
Poor use for iPads
I haven’t used the app on a mobile so can’t comment, but find the iPad quality poor. For the majority of the app you can only use it portrait style which isn’t useful for most iPad cases/stands. Also it doesn’t fit the screen in portrait view. Feels like a poor quality app for the content that it provides. Saying that, I haven’t had any actual problems with the app; the content is always available and accurate.
Overall it’s great, apart from display issues
It’s great for doing Knowledge Checks, lessons etc. on the go but the screen doesn’t fit the window (too large) and although you can zoom out, it still won’t snap to the window size and resets to default (way too large) every time you select a drop down menu or progress to the next question.
Functionally, it’s a great app though!
- D2L Corporation
- 57.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 D2L Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.