Brightspace Pulse is a mobile app for students that can help you stay connected and on track with your Brightspace courses. It gives you one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and news. The app will help you to make better decisions about how to handle your workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests. Real-time alerts will let you know when classes are cancelled, rooms are moved, or new grades are available. The schedule view and weekly visualization enables you to quickly at a glance view what is due today, this week and upcoming across all your courses.
· See all the important dates and deadlines for each one of your courses
· Anticipate your busiest times with a quick glance
· Receive the latest grades and news
· View all your course content
· Share updates via email, text messages, and social media
· Enter your own events and deadlines
· Read and reply to subscribed discussions
· Edit course details and customize how much assignments and tests are worth
· Seamlessly log in to Brightspace via your browser to complete tasks
· Supports Apple Continuity for login from iPhone to iPad or Mac
iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Thumbs up from me 👍🏻
I find it really helpful that I can quickly access my studies at the touch of a button. It’s handy if I’ve got 15 minutes spare or I quickly want to check something.
Great but not adequate
It’s such a great apps for updates my studies on BrightSpace, it has a wonderful notification system and layout! However, some of the functions from the website are missing when you use the apps, i.e., discussion, chat, reading list, etc. as well as some digital bars don’t appear as animated as on website. You can consider and develop on those sides. In general, it’s a good apps. Thank the team!
Poor use for iPads
I haven’t used the app on a mobile so can’t comment, but find the iPad quality poor. For the majority of the app you can only use it portrait style which isn’t useful for most iPad cases/stands. Also it doesn’t fit the screen in portrait view. Feels like a poor quality app for the content that it provides. Saying that, I haven’t had any actual problems with the app; the content is always available and accurate.
Developer Response ,
Caroline - we added an iPad version this year! Update and try again!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D2L Corporation
- 59.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 D2L Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.