The wonderful collection of this app covers all the important highlights across the length and breadth of the British museum and its well known departments. There are excellent tours covering the top highlights such as:
- Ancient Egypt: Rosetta stone, Old kingdom sarcophagi, Mummies
- Ancient Assyria: Palace reliefs of Lion hunts and world famous Lachish reliefs
- Ancient Greece: Parthenon sculptures, Nereid monument
- Ancient India: Nataraja, Saraswati, Garuda and Tara
- Ancient China: David vases, Jade carvings, Ru bowls and more..
- Ancient Europe: Gold cape, Ringlemere gold cup, Rialton gold cup,
- Viking and Anglo Saxon artefacts.. Lewis chess men, Sutton Hoo helmet
- Roman Britain: Mildenhall treasure, Hoxne pepper pots...
- Persia: Oxus treasure, Immortal army, Cyrus cylinder
Besides, there is a range of useful tools for your visit, such as:
- Route planner to design your itinerary
- Interactive maps to navigate the museum
- Multiple images of highlights
- Detailed descriptions with audio
- Themed itineraries
- Highly optimised tour routes to see more in less time
- Step by step guidance of what to see and where?
A great way to enjoy the British Museum anytime, anywhere!
Revamped menu options
Reliable and easy navigation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.