The fashion bible at your fingertips. Since the launch of the British edition in 1916, Vogue has been the pre-eminent fashion magazine. Today, Vogue continues to define fashion in print, through its award-winning website and its groundbreaking and astonishingly beautiful apps. Vogue is the place to discover new trends each month, and features the top fashion and beauty advertisers.
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own 'Favourites' and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 33% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 33%***
1-year subscription for £22.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling monthly subscription for £2.29 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but
Love the app but would be great if I could see my saved scrapbook pages across all my devices that I use, for example I’m unable to see the pages I saved from my iPhone when I read from my iPad
Excited to get free access with my paper copy subscription.
Went through the long winded process to set up a log in.
Installed on a new device which required log in details again.
Unable to log in - password reset says account not recognised. Tried setting up log in again but told my email address already linked to an account!!!! Grrrr. Generic customer service reply - didn’t read my email. I’ve deleted the app and will wait for hard copy to arrive.
The app was a 1 * but after everything was fixed, and I was able to view the other magazines I purchased, which I wasn’t able to do before.
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 £3.99
- Vogue December 2011 £3.99
- Vogue September 2012 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.