Kids have fun when they learn to brush their teeth with Budd!
2016 First Prize awards from the US Education Department, Entertainment Software Association and International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare
National Academy of Medicine’s App of the Year
Children love Brush Up™ and so do parents. Dental professionals love the results. More than just a fun timer and a great song, it is a true toothbrush training game. Brush Up demonstrated to improve kids’ brushing in a National Institute of Health funded study.
HELP YOUR CHILD
◆ Learn skills - with Budd, the Toothbrush Tutor.
◆ Become responsible - playing the Selfie Assessment Game
◆ Build habits - by earning a collection of monthly Cool Prizes.
◆ Research funded by the National Institute of Health*.
◆ Directed by dental hygiene scientists and child psychologists.
◆ Follow up studies show better brushing a full year after they stop playing.
◆ Cheerful mentor, brilliant song, fun animation.
◆ Magic Mirror puts your child right in the game with Budd.
◆ Personal data protected. See brushupgame.com/privacy.
◆ Fresh prizes every month keep your child motivated.
◆ Real-time reports keep you in the loop.
ONE-TIME PURCHASE PREMIUM CONTENT
Buy the Brush Up bonus content: it includes the Selfie Match Game, 300 motivational prizes and a full year of brushing reports with a one-time purchase of $9.99**.
SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM CONTENT
Each month, your child gets 25 fresh motivational prizes and you get a stream of reports. Apple manages your subscriptions. Here's their policy:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase [Brush Up has a one month free trial before charging]
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current one month period
• Account will be charged $0.99** for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* US National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research Grant 1R43DE021334. Controlled study of children using Brush Up with the sensor-enabled toothbrush.
Brush Up and Selfie Match Game are trademarks of GamesThatWork.
- Adds Chinese song and voice
- Bugfix: Audio was not playing on some devices
Ratings and Reviews
Ok takes too long though
My son loves this app although once they learn to brush their teeth properly there should be an option for a normal 2 minute brush 5 mins every time is far too long
The kids love it. Don’t think they really understand the game at the end.
3 stars is a ridiculously low rating for an app that’s made bedtimes a lot easier.
It doesn’t last too long- don’t know what people are complaining about.
Kids love this app but why does it insist teeth are brushed for nearly 5 minutes each time rather than the recommend 2 minutes? Far too long. Kids are bored before the end.
- Big Fun Development Corporation
- 149.5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2017 GamesThatWork
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £0.79
- Lifetime Purchase £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.