Download the BT Cloud Work app — the essential application for your BT Cloud Work service.
Manage your phone system directly from your smartphone and handle your business calls, voicemails and faxes, messages, video meetings, anywhere. If you need any support please contact our service desk on 0800 389 0598
Use the BT Cloud Work app on your smartphone to:
- Show your BT Cloud Work business number as your Caller ID when making calls.
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-fi / 3G / 4G / 5G
- Use the BT Cloud Work RingOut feature to continue making calls with business caller ID using your mobile network
- Switch an active call to your mobile if you’re walking away from your desk
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox & Google Drive
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your BT Cloud Work call logs.
- Get notifications of incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference*
- Host and participate in HD video conferencing meetings
- Collaborate with colleagues; send and receive messages and files BT Cloud Work - a cloud-based business phone system that delivers:
- Local, Free Phone and Non Geographic numbers
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
Call Park indicator
Improved and reorganised app settings
Google and Microsoft Outlook Calendar integrations
Automate calendar presence
Pick up unavailable teammate's call
React with emojis
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We are new to could phone, the idea is great and very flexible, it's takes a bit of setting up and messing about but so far so good, this app takes over if you need to answer your calls on your mobile rather that at the office, it works quite well but the transfer part is a little primitive, you click transfer and hope it's worked, cloud phone has helped us look more professional it helps us with multiple calls in and out and stops us missing calls, this app needs a bit of refinement but I'm sure they will get there! Overall I'm impressed and it works for us.
This App will not allow proper functionality for a VOIP system. No matter how many times we phone BT support, they cannot seem to fix it and finally admitted the other day that the App doesn’t keep up with IOS updates and they find they have problems within the app. Before then they were constantly trying to blame the phone supplier and our network. We were sold this as a system that would work independently on just mobile phones and have later been told once we’d signed a two year contract that it’s not a system that is recommended to work independently and that the mobile app is just a supplement to the hard wired VOIP system. We also have problems with people phoning through and quite often the phone won’t ring and they either get cut off or sent to voicemail. This could potentially be costing us a lot of money, through loss of work, not that we’d know as we’re not receiving phone calls! Not happy, and am reviewing the contract to see if there is a way out. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SYSTEM!
BT Cloud Phone
BT's new Cloud phone system is run off either VOIP phones or the app. The app's performance so far is abysmal. We use it for our business because it was sold to us as a cheaper more versatile method to make calls. Basic is an understatement! You can't make 'warm transfers' and if you put a client on hold, you can't get them back, it's just a case of fingers crossed that they get to their destination. Unfortunately on a daily basis calls drop off, we lose client's half through conversations, the line crackles, becomes robotic, has a delay when chatting, and occasionally calls don't come through, instead they go straight to voicemail...not good for business at all!
We started using this in July and on a daily basis have had issues, which BT are reluctant to assist with. We are considering leaving, so if i were you i wouldn't get drawn in to this new fangled wifi call system, not until BT iron out all the problems!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- British Telecommunications plc
- 381.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © British Telecommunications plc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.