Download the BT Cloud Phone app for iOS — the essential application for your BT Cloud Phone service. Manage your phone system directly from your iOS phone and handle your business calls, voicemails and faxes, anywhere.
If you need any support please contact our service desk on 0800 389 0598.
Use the BT Cloud Phone app on your iPhone to:
- Show your BT Cloud Phone business number as your Caller ID when making calls.
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-fi / 3G / 4G.
- Use the BT Cloud Phone RingOut feature to continue making calls with business caller ID using your mobile network.
- Switch an active call to your mobile if you’re walking away from your desk.
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your BT Cloud Phone call logs.
- Get notifications of incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference*
BT Cloud Phone - a cloud-based business phone system that delivers:
- Local, Free Phone and Non Geographic numbers
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
Version 19.3.2 (188.8.131.52)
Optimized for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App will not allow proper functionality for a VOIP system. No matter how many times we phone BT support, they cannot seem to fix it and finally admitted the other day that the App doesn’t keep up with IOS updates and they find they have problems within the app. Before then they were constantly trying to blame the phone supplier and our network. We were sold this as a system that would work independently on just mobile phones and have later been told once we’d signed a two year contract that it’s not a system that is recommended to work independently and that the mobile app is just a supplement to the hard wired VOIP system. We also have problems with people phoning through and quite often the phone won’t ring and they either get cut off or sent to voicemail. This could potentially be costing us a lot of money, through loss of work, not that we’d know as we’re not receiving phone calls! Not happy, and am reviewing the contract to see if there is a way out. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SYSTEM!
Fantastic communication tool!
Since updating our telephone system to BT Cloud Phone I can honestly say the speed of communication between the partners in the company has been outstanding!
We are all in different places in the world with our business and with the BT app I can contact each partner immediately or have a conference call with both.
Being able to do this speeds up the decision and execution process of tasks.
Highly recommend BT Cloud Phone to give a small and young company the professional edge that large companies have with larger teams!!!
Very unreliable ... shocking service.
This app is loosing me business and customers. Trouble is you dint know until it’s to late. Calls get cut off, then the app rings you again but nothing happens. God knows how much business I have lost. Ive called support numerous times and can barely understand them!! Obv not based in Uk. They were helpful enough but problem not solved. Then got hold of a Uk person who said nothing they can do, I’m in contract, tough basically. They said they would raise a complaint case for me and three weeks later no contact from BT just emails. I’ve now emailed the CEO of BT. Had an email back, and was told twice I’d get an answer. No answer. In the end I’m now told I can’t get out of the contract without penalty. Just defies belief. And no one at BT seems bothered that I’m loosing calls.
- British Telecommunications plc
- 147.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © British Telecommunications plc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.