Get legendary Dolby sound quality where you need it most: in your BT MeetMe conference calls.
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice dramatically improves meeting effectiveness and productivity by:
- delivering high quality sound: high definition combined with background noise reduction and audio levelling of each participant
- enabling voice separation: participant voices come from different directions (just like being around the meeting room table)
- making it easier and faster to join BT MeetMe conference calls.
- choose from 3 easy ways to join your meeting
1. Using WiFi or mobile data
2. Have the app call you back on your phone
3. Call into the meeting by clicking on a local dial-in number in the app
- save your chairperson BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account details so you can just tap to start a meeting
- join other BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice conferences by tap on the email link (No need to type in a passcode)
- option to set app to only connect using WiFi to save on network data charges.
How the app works:
- to host a conference, an active BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account from BT Group plc.
(Please note this is distinct from a standard BT MeetMe account)
- to join, an invitation from your host
- requires a data connection. (Depending on your data plan, you may incur charges when using this app to join meetings)
- recommended WiFi internet, or 4G or higher data connection for the best audio experience
- requires minimum of iOS6.1 or later
- recommended iOS7 or later for the best Dolby Voice audio experience.
Bug fixes and improved stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Not the best
Not sure why it takes half an hour to be able to unmute yourself when on a call.
Also should have flexibility to be able to join other meetings that are hosted on a different number (ie: calls where there are large number of people dialled in) - instead I have to go to skype,
The only selling point is the Dolby sound quality - however you do have to have other people using the app.
Also, have the developers heard of an IPad? - those devices actually have speakers and a microphone as well, if only the interface was designed for the screen
If you fixed the above, maybe more people would be using it.
Great sound does not make up for awkward UI
Updated: have deleted this app.
Consistently great audio, but consistently fails to connect on first attempt to dial in. After two weeks of dialling in twice to every call have given up.
Very impressed with audio through the app.
But the UI is horrid, and it doesn’t seem to play well with AirPods. Both of mine ran out of battery without the usual warning chirp at 10%.
Re UI - Buttons are too small (and what’s with the ‘hamburger’ icon in iOS?!) and the keypad is hidden away and reformatted into something hideous and small.
Would be great to be able to create favourites from my contacts too instead of manually adding.
Please improve as the sound quality makes me want to keep using it.
Updates = new bugs
Bluetooth headphones cause issues, either the app not playing audio through them or giving issues upon joining a call.
In the latest update locking my handset ends the call! I don’t need the screen on using battery all the time.
- British Telecommunications plc
- 59.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © British Telecommunications plc 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.