Bubble makes finding amazing childcare simple and fun; empowering parents to be all they need to be.
Rated 5-stars on Trustpilot, 130,000+ people use Bubble to organise amazing childcare with their community's most amazing nannies and babysitters.
Parents use Bubble in the day time and evenings when working from home or simply to get some extra help in when required. It's totally flexible and gives you complete control.
There are the most fantastic sitters and nannies waiting to help you on Bubble right now. Teachers, kids’ entertainers and nursery workers amongst them. Ready to get to work sensibly and safely, giving you and your family the support you need.
We make finding great childcare for our kids simple:
- Use Bubble for ad-hoc, last minute and regular childcare help
- See the sitters your friends know, use and trust
- Read honest parent reviews on every sitter
- Chat to your sitter before you book
- Browse sitters to check out qualifications and video profiles
- Track your sit and pay securely in a tap
- Every sit is fully insured
Over 1 million hours of childcare have been requested over the platform since launch, and we can't wait to help you too!
This release includes some performance and stability improvements to help ensure we’re giving you the best experience possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! Great sitters!
I’ve used the app a few times to find a babysitter and have always had a great experience.
The app itself is easy to use. Choose the date and time of your required sit. Sitters apply for the job. You choose which sitter you like the sound of/hourly rate of. You get their phone no from an email confirmation so you can confirm things directly with the sitter. They turn up at required time and place. And they take over while you work/go out/whatever. At the end of the session you pay them through the app too, and it pays them to the penny for their time so no awkward scrabbling around trying to work out what you owe or looking for change 😉. Simple and effective.
The sitters tend to be fantastic. I say tend to be, as of 5 sitters I’ve booked, 1 did not turn up at all 🤬, 1 was an average personality and preferred talking to me than playing with my kid, and 3 we’re so tremendous I would move them in.
I really enjoy using this app as it is very simple - as a sitter you register, add dbs and first aid etc. and can then apply for any sitting jobs locally. There is a small fee taken out of your total earnings but it’s really small that you don’t really notice it.
Something I would really like to see added though is a button/note on the parents page where they can say food provided or not. As sitters we’re often expected to sit through meal times and most families generally don’t provide you with food. It can create a very awkward scenario of sitting watching the kids and parents eat. This can be really simply avoided by saying ‘food supplied’ or ‘food not supplied please bring your own’.
I would also like sitters to be able to see their reviews. Getting feedback is actually really helpful and can help us improve and grow as sitters. I find that parents are too tired/busy to give verbal feedback and usually put all their feedback in reviews, which we can’t actually see.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thank you so much for all your kind words and the feedback you've shared with us. We will definitely be passing this on. If you'd like to share more feedback or have any questions, please do get in touch with us at email@example.com.
I have been using Bubble for 4 months. I had a lots of babysitting as a sitter. I love using this application. It gives me really good opportunity and easy to use.
Just a couple of notes from me:
- It is quite annoying when I apply for a sit and the parents do not answer for days. It should have a time limit for choosing the sitter.
- I have a problem when parents are constantly cancelling and/or changing the times. Would be nice to control those situations and respect our time.
- I am not happy when I have a babysit on Friday night or at weekend and I do not get paid until Monday afternoon.
- Would be nice to clear the rules sometimes as we are not a housekeeper or nanny. I am always happy to help if they ask me but as a babysit they can’t force me to do laundry, folding clothes etc.
- That is true, as a sitter it is really hard to start with this app but after you get a lot of requests. Keep doing!
- I am so curious about my reviews. Why we are not able to see it?
- Plus charge will be great after midnight.
Overall I would recommend to use this app as family or sitter.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.